CS-Cart folder rename issue

I just renamed my cscart folder from “cscart” to “cscart_dev”, but when I renamed it back to “cscart” it shows following error messages:

“Warning: require(/home/beta/cscart_dev/app/lib/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/beta/cscart_dev/app/lib/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 12 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/beta/cscart_dev/app/lib/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /home/beta/cscart_dev/app/lib/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 12”

Can somebody help me out ?

It’s urgent. Thanks in advance.

Vivek

Somebody pls reply. I have seen that my questions are just being “viewed” not replied.

I am not a test user, I am asking these questions, because I am facing these problem.

Reply to above question please.

I have tried changing file & directory permissions, now it is giving me error:

“Hook fn_wishlist_user_init is not callable”.

Right now cs-cart permissions are “0664” for all files & “0755” for most directories but for “images”, “var” & “design” directories it is “0777”.

You need to just delete the cache folder. It's under the /var/ folder - just go there and rename the cache folder to something else (e.g. 'backup_cache' and then restart apache. Your store should work.

Don't forget to update the relevant paths in config.local.php…

Do the same what Simos told. It will work out.

Thanks for replying Simos & Anand.

The next day I did get my site back online, as the server was shutdowned & started again.

Vivek