Rebuild Cache turning itself on.

For some unknown reason in Template/Development Settings Rebuild cache automatically turns itself ON. I keep turning it off and a couple days later its ON again. Is there another option somewhere?

Tanks in advance

Anyone?

I just had this happen to me to. Hope it is a isolated insident.

Thanks

Mine has been doing it every couple of days

Happening to me too.

August you report it to bugtracker. If it's intermittent, might have to document a history of occurrence.

Thanks. I reported to bugtracker to see if they can look into it

I thought it was just me and I was going crazy.

Me too, anyone have the solution?

Same problem, i remembered i turned it off but few days later it was on again when i logged in

Cs-cart v4.0.3

Same problem on both my stores. version 4.03 — Its so annoying!

Same here on two sites. Turns it self back on at least once a day. Perhaps this is all somehow related to the 4.1.1 update (which I have yet to see!)

When I do my daily disable I get this message which I don’t recall having in the past. I’m not quite sure what they’re trying to say but the link just takes you back to the Template editor page.

Yup. Still happening

[quote name=‘grafis’ timestamp=‘1390673794’ post=‘176058’]

Same here on two sites. Turns it self back on at least once a day. Perhaps this is all somehow related to the 4.1.1 update (which I have yet to see!)

When I do my daily disable I get this message which I don’t recall having in the past. I’m not quite sure what they’re trying to say but the link just takes you back to the Template editor page.

[/quote]

The link performs a clear of the template cache.

Thanks NairdaCart, maybe they can use your text :-)

Every day since about 10 days ago for me…