Selling my CS-CART site design livingcontemporary.com

Hope this is the correct forum as I dont really see a Buy/Sell forum and its been a long long while since Ive posted here.

Anyway I redesigned this site a while back and its still probably one of, if not the most, customized CS-CART sites out there. www.livingcontemporary.com

I probably get 1-2 messages a week from folks asking to buy the design but Ive always said no. However, I havent had the time to continue running the site they way it should so Im selling the site and then the domain name. I would consider a package if someone wants both and everything as is.

Feel free to email me at tirade75@gmail.com or send me a PM.

Mod: If this is not the correct forum please relocate to the correct one and let me know where you move it. Thanks!

Really nice design. You may want to say the Cart Version

Hi

contact > firefox alert

Lucien

This connection is not certified

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www.livingcontemporary.com way, but we can not confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are at the right address identification. However, the identity of this site can not be verified.

What should I do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you should not continue.

[quote name='zeero6' timestamp='1382107463' post='169965'] Really nice design. You may want to say the Cart Version [/quote]

v 2.015

[quote name='lulu51' timestamp='1382110706' post='169966'] Hi contact > firefox alert Lucien This connection is not certified You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www.livingcontemporary.com way, but we can not confirm that your connection is secure. Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are at the right address identification. However, the identity of this site can not be verified. What should I do? If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you should not continue. [/quote]

Security ssl cert expired thats all, as he says he hasnt kept on top of it

John

John is correct, I am using a self signed SSL certificate as the original cert expired and I have decided not to sink any more money into it ATM.

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1382117993' post='169976']

v 2.015

Security ssl cert expired thats all, as he says he hasnt kept on top of it

John

[/quote]