Product Filters Grayed Out, Not Selectable - Version 3

We have been trying to determine why products filtres are grayed out and unselectable on our site.

We have a large site with 6000+ products, 700 + features and lots of filters. For example, our 'length' feature for boxes has 83 variations alone.

We have a Cardboard Box Category on our web site. There 90+ products, and each product has it's length, width, height as a feature and filter.

www.bascousa.com/shipping-and-packaging/boxes-and-cartons/corrugated-mailing-boxes/

The very first box on the page is 3 x 3 x 2.

When you look the source code for the 'height' filter check box, some are have a class element class="filter-item have a html link built in:

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]27 1/2 inches  (2)

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]But others have a class tag that says the element is disabled. The filter variant '3', for example:[/font][/font]

3 inches 

Why are some filters just disabled?

I have increased the elements per page to 5000.

I have changed this line in the config.php file to eveything from 1 to 5000:

define('PRODUCT_FEATURE_VARIANTS_THRESHOLD', 1)

I have used the Clear Cache features countless times.

But regardless of what I do, it fails to bring in every filter for that category, as well as others.

It there another variable to change that will allow us to use these?

[color=#FFFFFF][font=Consolas,]It -item disabled[/font][/color]

[color=#FFFFFF][font=Consolas,]filter-item disabled[/font][/color]

Bump. Did you find the solution to this? Does not appear so looking at your website. I am having the same issue.

No matter what I do, I cannot get some of the features under “fits” to show as available.

Firearm Manufacturer

The products have the feature applied and it shows in the product page.

I'm stumped!

it looks like a bug so please contact cs-cart support

For some reason your store is not operating for me. I receive the following message:

The page is not available
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED