• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CS-Cart 4.0.2 Released: Store Import, CDN Support, Widget Mode, More Rate Topic   - - - - -

• StellarBytes
  • Members
  • 1807 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:18 PM #141

I changed the contents of the file but still update everything. I cleaned the cache. I do not know why but the changes in this file will not affect the import. Below file that I created.

http://www.cscart.so...replacement.txt

You need to comment out the lines for everything that you do not want to transfer again (ie. only leave the tables related to orders not commented with //)
Hire StellarBytes for CS-Cart Design & Development Services

• clips
  • Aged Resident Loon
  • Members
  • 1650 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:10 AM #142

What you need to do is edit your table_replacement.php file.. Located in /app/addons/store_import/schemas/store_import/

Need to remove all the // in front of everything except the following. Then the import will only bring across the following.. What I had to do..

//'new_orders',
//'order_data',
//'order_details',
//'order_docs',
//'order_transactions',
//'orders',
//'user_data',
//'user_profiles',
//'user_session_products',
//'users',

This will bring across only users and orders.. You can select exactly what you want to be imported.

So I did this update but it still seems to be deleting any banners I uploaded. Is there something somewhere I else that I need to edit so it doesn't zap my banners?
Regards,
Jim

• newertebat
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:54 AM #143

Sorry to spam this thread but regarding 4x can anyone tell where does this come from

http://demo.cs-cart....le-kit-red.html

Found it, please ignore this.

Hi Darius . i guess you are my compatriot (Iranian)
anyway
you can resolve or edit that in end of Product edit page "Promo Text" Section.

regards