User/Admin receiving different email notifications

This is a new one,

If you click on a change order status, the user and admin take SLIGHTLY different emails. The admin receives the correct one while the user takes a mixed-up version.

Admin email is received in the correct language, with the correct notification.

The user receives 'Dear' in one language (eg Greek) , order notification in another language (eg English) and although most of the invoice is in Greek, the other half is in English. (in English we have the store info, the order status, while everything else is in Greek)

WTF?

Who knows what's wrong? Does the admin and user receive an email from different tpl files?

First of all I found that indeed User/Admin receive emails from different directories.

What I realize is that the notification email to the user is sent out wrong, because of wrong location/localization. First of all I find stupiid the “feature” in which you have to switch Admin language (and order status language) in order to send the mail in the correct language. The system itself should pick the appropriate localization when a country is selected at checkout and have that selected by default.

Now I guess I am using a mixed email, because I selected a foreign country to place a test order, for which country only English is selected by LOCALIZATION. However, I think the shop makes a mistake and doesn't change the localization upon order placement. So it keeps location: foreign and localization:local and that's why it ends up confused.

Cscart DEVs should change the WHOLE localization when a location is changed in the checkout. This would solve other problems as well, mentioned in my previous post.

AND PLEASE, DEVS, REPLY TO SOME MESSAGES SO THAT WE KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT. CONFIRM THE PROBLEM, PROVIDE SOLUTIONS, COME ON!