• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

No bullited lists on Twigmo Categories and Products

• vsp
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:37 PM #1

Twigmo does not show bullited lists on categories and products. On products, text from bullited lists is shown without the bullits, while on Categories, text from bullited lists dissapears completely.

Can this be solved and if so, how?

Attached File  categories-bullited-list.png   76.84KB   79 downloads

Attached File  products_bullited-list.png   116.22KB   91 downloads

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:54 PM #2

Hello,
Thank you for the information. There is a bug in Twigmo. It will be fixed in the nearest release.

But you can add additional style for the product details page to modify the appearance of the list.

Please add the following code to you custom_{twigmo_skin_name}.css file located in skins/basic/customer/addons/twigmo (if CS-Cart Ultimate or CS-Cart version 4.0 is used, the path will be a little different).

.product_description .tab-content-inside li:not([data-enhance]),
.category-description .ui-li-divider li{
margin-left: 20px;
list-style: disc;
}

I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Ilya Kolesnikov,
Twigmo team
[size=2]Ex-CS-Cart Architect Team[/size]

• camerojo
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:49 AM #3

This bug is still present. Is there any estimate when it will be fixed? I am using V4.0.1 of CS Cart. I want a bulleted list on my home page HTML and but it does not work at all and messes up the rest of the rendering. The above patch did not work for me (I used the Template Editor to add the above patch to design/themes/basic/css/addons/twigmo/custom_default.css)

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:32 AM #4

This bug is still present. Is there any estimate when it will be fixed? I am using V4.0.1 of CS Cart. I want a bulleted list on my home page HTML and but it does not work at all and messes up the rest of the rendering. The above patch did not work for me (I used the Template Editor to add the above patch to design/themes/basic/css/addons/twigmo/custom_default.css)

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you experience this issue. Unfortunately, there is not enough information in your message to examine the problem in detail.

We will contact you via Customer Help Desk www.cs-cart.com/helpdesk .

Thank you.
Ilya Kolesnikov,
Twigmo team
[size=2]Ex-CS-Cart Architect Team[/size]