Alt-team Random products add-on for CS-Cart 4

Dear friends!

We would like to inform you that our Random products add-on is now compatible with CS-Cart v.4.

It was a popular add-on for lower CS-cart versions and hope users of CS-Cart 4 will also be interested in it.

Features:

• Ability to show the products in a block on any website page randomly.

• Two display modes:

manually - shows random products in a block from the list of the manually chosen products by the administrator;
    similar - shows random products in a block from the same category on a product details page.

• No limitation for the quantity of products to display.

• The list of products is changed after the web page refreshing.

The detailed description and demo are available here.

Best regards,
Alt-team

Does this add on work with version 4.1.2? Right now it only shows 4.0

Hello clips,

Yes, there is a separate add-on archive for CS-Cart 4.1.x.

Everyone who purchased the add-on for CS-Cart 4.0.x can download the new archive from the order details page.

I've added the compatibility information on the add-on description page. Thank you!

Best regards, Alt-team

I thought I would let you know that we purchased this but the page still did not show a download for version 4.1. We won't really need it ourselves as we did not like the add-on, but I thought I would let you know.

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1392044849' post='177176']

I thought I would let you know that we purchased this but the page still did not show a download for version 4.1. We won't really need it ourselves as we did not like the add-on, but I thought I would let you know.

[/quote]

Thanks Jim, we will check it.

Best regards, Alt-team

Should it work with 4.2.1? It seemed to stop working after we upgraded.

thanks

Dear Buging,

We have checked Random Products add-on. It works with 4.2.1.

Best regards, Alt-team.