• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Alpha testing of the Store import tool from CS-Cart 2.2.x, 3.0.x to 4.0.x. We need your help. Rate Topic   - - - - -

• imac
  • Head of Product
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2074 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:09 AM #61

Well now we have all these extra tables due to it failing half way through the import.. Just showed " Fatal Error ".. No reason why it failed.. We'll just wait for a couple more months until more bugs are worked out..

Hi CarStickersDecals,

Can you please enable the development mode by adding this line:
define(‘DEVELOPMENT’, true);

to the config.local.php

In this case if error occurs during Store import process you should see its description. This description will help us to find the source of the problem and fix it.
Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team
Suggest and vote for new features | Report a bug

• tletourneau
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:19 PM #62

Will creating a helpdesk ticket for these issues count against our support?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Thanks,
Tom
Version - 3.0.4
Hosting - RangeHosting.us

• imac
  • Head of Product
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2074 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:17 PM #63

Will creating a helpdesk ticket for these issues count against our support?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

No, it is free of charge, until the 4.0.2 is released.
Your ticket will be processed by the Architects, not by tech support.
Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team

• novista
  • Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:11 PM #64

I would think that similar to other import/upgrade situations that it would be best to clear your logs and statistics before attempting any database import/upgrade operations. I would also "empty" the cscart_new_orders table to speed things up.

Thanks tbirnseth. I clear the logs on a regular basis so I can't image that the cscart_sessions table gets cleared with the logs. There is no way I should have 400k+ record in the last few weeks. I'll check with support on their recommendation but based on the last post from imac, the issue as it pertains to the import is gone since they will not backup the unnecessary files.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11491 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:15 PM #65

csccart_sessions should be purged automatically when the timestamp is older than the configured number of days for session expiration. Do note that users who use mobile devices might be having multiple cscart_session entries created depending on the user-agent that their device supplies (or changes to along the way).

Note that the change imac is making is not applicable to the instance of V4.0.2 that you are using. I'm assuming his changes will affect the released version or a subsequent (recommended) beta version.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• danetic
  • Trial users
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:31 PM #66

Dear Sir, I think that my server have low PHP version and i contact my server master and ask for PHP ver. 5.4.19 and after that my store 3.0.6. don't working at all!! Now I dont have working page and i dont have working beta version with importing tool. Now i try to import on PHP ver 5.4.19 but i hawe the same error. Any idea to help?

• imac
  • Head of Product
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2074 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:03 AM #67

Dear Sir, I think that my server have low PHP version and i contact my server master and ask for PHP ver. 5.4.19 and after that my store 3.0.6. don't working at all!! Now I dont have working page and i dont have working beta version with importing tool. Now i try to import on PHP ver 5.4.19 but i hawe the same error. Any idea to help?

3.0.6 is not compatible with PHP 5.4.
In order to make store import you need PHP 5.3, we've added a separate section Server Requirements here: http://kb.cs-cart.com/store-import
Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team

• imac
  • Head of Product
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2074 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:14 AM #68

IMPORTANT: We've updated beta release packages. Links are the same:
CS-Cart 4.0.2 Beta
Multi-Vendor 4.0.2 Beta

The following problems should be fixed:

I try to make Store Import and have this error: Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'expected color value: failed at `.buttonBackground(lighten(97cf4d, 15%), darken(97cf4d, 5%));` line: 3930' in /home/svijetmo/public_html/cs4/app/lib/other/lessphp/lessc.inc.php:3722 Stack trace: #0 /home/svijetmo/public_html/cs4/app/lib/other/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(2170): lessc_parser->throwError('expected color ...', 80972) #1 /home/svijetmo/public_html/cs4/app/lib/other/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(1290): lessc->throwError('expected color ...') #2 /home/svijetmo/public_html/cs4/app/lib/other/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(1108): lessc->assertColor(Array) #3 /home/svijetmo/public_html/cs4/app/lib/other/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(1126): lessc->colorArgs(Array) #4 [internal function]: lessc->lib_lighten(Array, Object(Tygh\Less)) #5 /home/svijetmo/public_html/cs4/app/lib/other/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(1530): call_user_func(Array, Array, Object(Tygh\Less)) #6 /home/svijetmo/public_html/cs4/app/lib/other/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(704): lessc->reduce(Array) #7 /home/svijetmo/public_html/cs4/app/lib in /home/svijetmo/public_html/cs4/app/lib/other/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 3722 Any Help??

I am in the process of running the store import from a 3x database in use for 2 years. The import is backing up the cart_sessions table and it is taking a very long time (20 mins so far). Looking at the table, I see that it is over 400,000 rows. I mention this because I don't recall seeing any notes or KB docs on managing the database or truncating tables. If this or any tables can be safely truncated, it would be good if the import tool did this or, gave instructions that it should be done.

Not sure if I will tempt fate and stop the import process.

+ several "Ooops! An error occurred"
Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team

• vanderex
  • Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:39 PM #69

Hi novista,

You are right, there are no instructions on how to prepare the DB before the import; no actions are required.
But you are right there is no need to backup these tables.

So we've excluded the following tables from the backup:
cscart_logs
cscart_sessions
cscart_stored_sessions
cscart_user_session_products
cscart_stat_browsers
cscart_stat_ips
cscart_stat_languages
cscart_stat_product_search
cscart_stat_requests
cscart_stat_search_engines
cscart_stat_search_phrases
cscart_stat_sessions
cscart_stat_banners_log

Thus, this will speed up the import process.
Thanks for the hint.

you might add

Backing up data for: cscart_upgrade_objects

and your missing \n at end of debug lines.
Get Cost Effective Content Delivery CDN
Unbeatable speed, stats, & price
MaxCDN Site Acceleration

• vanderex
  • Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:49 PM #70

jams at

_store_import.processing_addonsImporting data . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Importing data . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Importing data . . . . .Importing data .Importing dataImporting dataImporting dataImporting dataImporting dataImporting dataImporting dataImporting data . . .Importing dataImporting dataImporting dataImporting dataImporting data . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Importing data . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ._store_import.converting_orders_store_import.converting_orders_store_import.converting_orders_store_import.converting_orders_store_import.converting_orders_store_import.converting_orders_store_import.converting_orders_store_import.co
MaxCDN Site Acceleration

• imac
  • Head of Product
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2074 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:18 PM #71

you might add

Backing up data for: cscart_upgrade_objects

hmm, where is this table from?
I as far as I know it is not from CS-Cart package. vanderex, do you know anything about this table?

and your missing \n at end of debug lines.

done.
Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team

• danetic
  • Trial users
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:40 PM #72

After download new ver. fo 402 beta and try to Import Store have this error: Warning: mysqli::query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/svijetmo/public_html/cs4/app/Tygh/Backend/Database/Mysqli.php on line 82

Warning: Tygh\Backend\Database\Mysqli::errorCode(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/svijetmo/public_html/cs4/app/Tygh/Backend/Database/Mysqli.php on line 152

Warning: Tygh\Backend\Database\Mysqli::errorCode(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/svijetmo/public_html/cs4/app/Tygh/Backend/Database/Mysqli.php on line 152

Warning: Tygh\Backend\Database\Mysqli::affectedRows(): Property access is not allowed yet in /home/svijetmo/public_html/cs4/app/Tygh/Backend/Database/Mysqli.php on line 134

Warning: Tygh\Backend\Database\Mysqli::insertId(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/svijetmo/public_html/cs4/app/Tygh/Backend/Database/Mysqli.php on line 143

Ooops!

An error occurred

Warning: mysqli::query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/svijetmo/public_html/cs4/app/Tygh/Backend/Database/Mysqli.php on line 82

Warning: Tygh\Backend\Database\Mysqli::affectedRows(): Property access is not allowed yet in /home/svijetmo/public_html/cs4/app/Tygh/Backend/Database/Mysqli.php on line 134

Warning: Tygh\Backend\Database\Mysqli::insertId(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/svijetmo/public_html/cs4/app/Tygh/Backend/Database/Mysqli.php on line 143

• imac
  • Head of Product
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2074 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:35 PM #73

After download new ver. fo 402 beta and try to Import Store have this error: Warning: mysqli::query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/svijetmo/public_html/cs4/app/Tygh/Backend/Database/Mysqli.php on line 82

Ooops!

An error occurred

Warning: mysqli::query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/svijetmo/public_html/cs4/app/Tygh/Backend/Database/Mysqli.php on line 82

Please try to install the latest version of 4.0.2 Beta, I've updated it recently.
If the problem still exists than please post a ticket to Help desk.
Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team

• updateshop
  • Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:08 AM #74

Customer wishlists are not imported. We have lots of customers using wishlists.

• imac
  • Head of Product
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2074 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:58 PM #75

What version do you do import from?
Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team

• imac
  • Head of Product
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2074 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:05 PM #76

Ok, I've figured out the problem, please ignore my previous post.

Yes. wishlist is not imported to v4.0.2 because it is stored in user_session_products table. All session data, logs and statistics is not imported to v4.0.2
Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team

• updateshop
  • Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:12 PM #77

Ok, I've figured out the problem, please ignore my previous post.

Yes. wishlist is not imported to v4.0.2 because it is stored in user_session_products table. All session data, logs and statistics is not imported to v4.0.2

Maybe you should leave the choice to the customer what he wants to import. A checkbox in the Select store tab to select the extra tables?

• imac
  • Head of Product
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2074 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:49 PM #78

Maybe you should leave the choice to the customer what he wants to import. A checkbox in the Select store tab to select the extra tables?

There are too many relations among the objects. So if you want to import only products - you have to import either Categories, User Groups, Taxes, Discussions and many more. Otherwise you will got data with broken relations that can lead to errors.

What I mean is that in fact ability to select objects that you are going to import will do more harm than good. We've left such feature for developers. You can find instructions on how to do it here

Unfortunately, session data can not be imported even in development mode using the scheme.
Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team

• vanderex
  • Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:35 PM #79

with new 4.02

_store_import.processing_addonsTable 'csbeta.store_import_stat_browsers' doesn't exist (1146)
TRUNCATE TABLE `store_import_stat_browsers`;

Backtrace:
File: app/Tygh/Database.php Line: 317 Function: _error File: app/functions/fn.database.php Line: 446 Function: query File: app/addons/store_import/Tygh/StoreImport/General.php Line: 524 Function: db_import_sql_file File: app/addons/store_import/Tygh/StoreImport/Ult/F306T401.php Line: 52 Function: processAddons File: app/addons/store_import/Tygh/StoreImport/General.php Line: 1264 Function: import File: app/addons/store_import/controllers/backend/store_import.php Line: 143 Function: import File: app/functions/fn.control.php Line: 588 Function: include File: app/functions/fn.control.php Line: 376 Function: fn_run_controller File: admin.php Line: 25 Function: fn_dispatch
MaxCDN Site Acceleration

• vanderex
  • Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:46 PM #80

also getting this in error files on viewing the site

Sep 26 16:44:47 development httpd: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'parse error: failed at `@: 11px;` line: 16' in /www/sites/beta.FQDN.COM/httpdocs/app/lib/other/lessphp/lessc.inc.php:3722 Stack trace: #0 /www/sites/beta.FQDN.COM/httpdocs/app/lib/other/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(2445): lessc_parser->throwError() #1 /www/sites/beta.FQDN.COM/httpdocs/app/lib/other/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(1938): lessc_parser->parse('@rounded_corner...') #2 /www/sites/beta.FQDN.COM/httpdocs/app/Tygh/Less.php(48): lessc->compile('@rounded_corner...') #3 /www/sites/beta.FQDN.COM/httpdocs/app/Tygh/Themes/Presets.php(90): Tygh\Less->extractVars('@rounded_corner...') #4 /www/sites/beta.FQDN.COM/httpdocs/app/controllers/frontend/theme_editor.php(188): Tygh\Themes\Presets->get('ocean', true) #5 /www/sites/beta.FQDN.COM/httpdocs/app/controllers/frontend/theme_editor.php(65): fn_theme_editor(Array) #6 /www/sites/beta.FQDN.COM/httpdocs/app/functions/f
Sep 26 16:45:13 development httpd: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'parse error: failed at `@: 11px;` line: 844' in /www/sites/beta.FQDN.COM/httpdocs/app/lib/other/lessphp/lessc.inc.php:3722 Stack trace: #0 /www/sites/beta.FQDN.COM/httpdocs/app/lib/other/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(2445): lessc_parser->throwError() #1 /www/sites/beta.FQDN.COM/httpdocs/app/lib/other/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(1938): lessc_parser->parse('?//Fonts?@body_...') #2 /www/sites/beta.FQDN.COM/httpdocs/app/lib/other/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(2085): lessc->compile('?//Fonts?@body_...') #3 /www/sites/beta.FQDN.COM/httpdocs/app/Tygh/Less.php(84): lessc->parse('?//Fonts?@body_...') #4 /www/sites/beta.FQDN.COM/httpdocs/app/functions/fn.common.php(5118): Tygh\Less->customCompile('?//Fonts?@body_...', '/www/sites/beta...', Array, '') #5 /www/sites/beta.FQDN.COM/httpdocs/app/functions/smarty_plugins/block.styles.php(50): fn_merge_styles(Array, '', '', Array) #6 /www/sites/
Sep 26 16:45:18 development httpd: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'parse error: failed at `@: 11px;` line: 844' in /www/sites/beta.FQDN.COM/httpdocs/app/lib/other/lessphp/lessc.inc.php:3722 Stack trace: #0 /www/sites/beta.FQDN.COM/httpdocs/app/lib/other/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(2445): lessc_parser->throwError() #1 /www/sites/beta.FQDN.COM/httpdocs/app/lib/other/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(1938): lessc_parser->parse('?//Fonts?@body_...') #2 /www/sites/beta.FQDN.COM/httpdocs/app/lib/other/lessphp/lessc.inc.php(2085): lessc->compile('?//Fonts?@body_...') #3 /www/sites/beta.FQDN.COM/httpdocs/app/Tygh/Less.php(84): lessc->parse('?//Fonts?@body_...') #4 /www/sites/beta.FQDN.COM/httpdocs/app/functions/fn.common.php(5118): Tygh\Less->customCompile('?//Fonts?@body_...', '/www/sites/beta...', Array, '') #5 /www/sites/beta.FQDN.COM/httpdocs/app/functions/smarty_plugins/block.styles.php(50): fn_merge_styles(Array, '', '', Array) #6 /www/sites/
MaxCDN Site Acceleration