How to add continue shopping in popup window when add to cart product

How to add continue shopping in popup window when add to cart product.

cs-cart version is 4.0.1

Please help

Please help with this code :(

Put the following code into the designs/themes/basic/templates/views/checkout/components/product_notification.tpl file

{include file="buttons/continue_shopping.tpl" but_meta="cm-notification-close"}

That will give you a Continue Shopping button but you'll have to add more code to get it in the position where you want it. Easiest way is to replace one of the existing buttons.

No idea if this is the “correct” way to do it but it works so should get you going in the right direction.

Any one with another solution?

creating a hook file under my change will work?

/templates/addons/my_changes/hooks/checkout/components/product_notification.post.tpl

does it work.

Do let me know guys.

Edit:

I tried no change happened. Do direct me .

Thanks,

For version 4, change:

designs/themes/your-theme/templates/views/checkout/components/product_notification.tpl

After:

{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_text=__("view_cart") but_href="checkout.cart"}

Add:

{include file="buttons/continue_shopping.tpl" but_onclick="$('.cm-notification-close').click(); $('#opaco').click(); return false;" but_role="action"}

Clear your cache and you should be good to go.

Thanks,

Brandon

This worked!

Thank you Brandon!

Just tried this on MV v4.3.3 and can confirm that it works like a charm. Not sure if it was needed, but I changed the div class to "ty-float-left".

Thank you Brandon!

Just tried this on MV v4.3.3 and can confirm that it works like a charm. Not sure if it was needed, but I changed the div class to "ty-float-left".

Thank you Brandon!

Thank you for your message. For responsive theme it is required to use "ty-float-left" class. For the basic theme please use "float-left" one

Ah, ok - good to know. Thanks eComs

Thank you guys, I need it this!

We are glad to help you.

Good work, this is useful.