Check existence of a Product Option

Hello, I would like to display some custom HTML (product badge) on category pages based on a product option existance. So If a specified product option existing than display some HTML.

How should I write this conditional?

thanks

Have you looked through the knowledge base and developer documentation? It's not as easy as writing HTML. You'll need Smarty knowledge at a minimum and maybe some PHP as well.

[quote name='NairdaCart' timestamp='1374243434' post='165581']

You'll need Smarty knowledge at a minimum and maybe some PHP as well.

[/quote]

I know. I don't need complete code. I need some guidelines, basic logic. thanks

It's all there in the knowledge base and developer docs. There are some really good examples.

[quote name=‘NairdaCart’ timestamp=‘1374246144’ post=‘165587’]

It’s all there in the knowledge base and developer docs. There are some really good examples.

[/quote]

I really don’t understand why do you answer if you don’t want to help. Your answers not so helpful. I don’t need malicious comments. thanks. ;)

[quote name=‘nattila’ timestamp=‘1374475420’ post=‘165665’]

I really don’t understand why do you answer if you don’t want to help. Your answers not so helpful. I don’t need malicious comments. thanks. ;)

[/quote]

Sorry you feel that way but I’m not being malicious. People have spent a great deal of time writing some excellent developer documentation and laying out examples that will show you what you need to do.

Instead you want someone to duplicate that work because, for some unknown, reason you don’t want to spend the time reading and understanding that documentation but you expect other people to spend their time telling you how to do it.

[quote name='NairdaCart' timestamp='1374477021' post='165668']

you don't want to spend the time reading and understanding that documentation but you expect other people to spend their time telling you how to do it.

[/quote]

Please, send me a link instead of spendig your time and teaching me how to use the internet. I am always searching for the answer before post question.

Do you need to consider option combinations?

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1374483576' post='165674']

Do you need to consider option combinations?

[/quote]

Not exactly. I would like to check only a product option existence. So if a product is multicolor I would like to display a badge.