Activate fancybox when user clicks the thumbnails

Hi!

Can somebody help me on how to activate fancybox/lightbox when the user clicks the thumbnails in the product detail page?

Any help would be very much appreciated :)

Regards,

Dennis

Settings->Appearance->Default image previewer

Thank you @The Tool, I have fancybox enabled already, what I meant was I want to activate it even when the user clicks on the small thumbnails below the large product image in product detail page. Do you have any idea on how to do this?

I'm not sure what you mean. Can you provide a screen shot?

Perform the same action as clicking on the main image when clicking on a thumbnail. It's the way Cube Cart and some other carts work.

[quote name='NairdaCart' timestamp='1374005335' post='165433']

Perform the same action as clicking on the main image when clicking on a thumbnail. It's the way Cube Cart and some other carts work.

[/quote]

Yes, you got my point. Do you have any clue?

Something, similar to this.

http://www.smartmediasolutions.se/en/Products/Brackets-for-projectors/Ceiling-brackets/SMS-Projector-X-CL-F-Mini/

Can't see any way of doing it without changing the code. You would need to look at the template used (common/image.tpl) find the link that is used for the fancy box click and duplicate it on the thumbnails.

Hopefully someone one has a better solution!

I must admit though that I spent a long time changing my old CubeCart installation to work like CS-Cart as my test users hated the way the fancy box appeared every time they clicked on a thumbnail. They expected it to replace the large image as CS-Cart does.

[quote name=‘NairdaCart’ timestamp=‘1374047073’ post=‘165449’]

Can’t see any way of doing it without changing the code. You would need to look at the template used (common/image.tpl) find the link that is used for the fancy box click and duplicate it on the thumbnails.

[/quote]

I tried to do this but I was not successful. :(

anyone can help me? please…