Turn Off Cache Completely In v4 While Editing?

Anybody know of a way to turn off the caching of the CSS while editing the theme/css files in V4?

All the repeated cache clearing after every little tweak is kinda frustrating… I haven't found any cache settings in the admin, just a clear cache button in addition to adding ?cc to the url…

Just curious if this an option and I somehow keep missing it… If it isn't one maybe it could be? (pssst … cs-cart team)

Solved: Need to set the “Rebuild Cache Automatically” toggle to ON in Design/Template Editor. I completely missed that setting… So much easier to edit now.

Keep in mind you will want to turn this off when not editing your site so it runs faster…

Thank you for sharing your fix! We've been having an issue where our Cache wouldn't clear but using this feature fixed it.

Note that the on the config.local.php file you can also find the following tweak

'disable_block_cache' => false, // used to disable block cache

Thank you!

i have the same problem. Where can i find the config.local.php file

[quote name='RAVINDRAN' timestamp='1426555343' post='208117']

i have the same problem. Where can i find the config.local.php file

[/quote]

It's in your main CS-Cart directory (where you installed), but this solution :

[quote name='Galactica' timestamp='1372870583' post='164816']

Solved: Need to set the “Rebuild Cache Automatically” toggle to ON in Design/Template Editor. I completely missed that setting… So much easier to edit now.

Keep in mind you will want to turn this off when not editing your site so it runs faster…

[/quote]

worked just fine for me.