Change Size of Quick View Window

I increased the size of my product thumbnails and now when the Quick View window opens users have to scroll down to see everything. Is there a way to increase the size of the quick view window?

The height value is set dynamically inline for the main div and a few others inside the pop-up modal window, so unfortunately it's not a case of just changing one CSS value.

I encountered the same problem in V3, to fix it…all I did was clear the cache (?cc) and thumbnail cache (?ct), then clear my browser cache and I haven't seen the issue replicated on any other computer.

[quote name='StellarBytes' timestamp='1372272008' post='164391']

The height value is set dynamically inline for the main div and a few others inside the pop-up modal window, so unfortunately it's not a case of just changing one CSS value.

I encountered the same problem in V3, to fix it…all I did was clear the cache (?cc) and thumbnail cache (?ct), then clear my browser cache and I haven't seen the issue replicated on any other computer.

[/quote] Unfortunately, clearing cache and thumbnail cache does not fix the issue for me.

I have the same isseu in version 3

I searched and searched for this, and in case anyone else needs it I found the answer here : CS-Cart 3 RC Released - Page 14 - News and Announcements - CS-Cart Community Forums - Page 14

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Search in the core.js the quick view open with cm-dialog-auto-size[/font][/color]