• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CS-Cart 4 Final Released Rate Topic   * * * * * 2 votes

• thefreer
  • Trial users
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:27 PM #161

For you it's zero interest, sincerely I don't sell on eBay nor Amazon, I prefer to focus on SEO.

TRUE +1

But I have a lot of customer interested in a shopping software and one of the first comparing they make to my proposition is:

How do you integrate with other sales networks?

In this case I have to offer them other solutions, perhaps you focus only on your business as seller/reseller or whatever, but there are other people trying to sell this software, and I think it's a big requirement as one of the links you linked me to shows 539 votes.

• admin
  • CEO
  • Administrators
  • 168 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:25 PM #162

Guys, we are working on the eBay add-on for CS-Cart right now. It is expected to be ready within next 2-3 months.
Sincerely yours,
Vladimir Kalynyak
CEO

• thefreer
  • Trial users
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:49 PM #163

Guys, we are working on the eBay add-on for CS-Cart right now. It is expected to be ready within next 2-3 months.

So will it be released with the next import tool?
For when is this planned?

• Flow
  • Super Duper and Amazingly Sexy Senior
  • Members
  • 2429 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:17 PM #164

So will it be released with the next import tool?
For when is this planned?

You do realize you are quoting the answer to your question, right?

When life hands you lemons, bring on the Tequila baby!

• thefreer
  • Trial users
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:16 PM #165

I was talking about the import tool.

• tom437
  • Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:33 PM #166

Personally eBay integration is of zero interest to me. I wouldn't lower myself to compete with the margins people are making on eBay.

http://forum.cs-cart...on-for-cs-cart/
http://forum.cs-cart...ay-integration/
http://cscart.uservo...s-cart-ultimate

you are so right.
Hosting for less.
www.step2stephosting.com

• CutRiteFX
  • Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:48 AM #167

you are so right.

eBay is where we started then also added cs-cart for the people that do not use eBay.
We have a much higher profit margin with cs-cart. This is including hosting fees ect.

We have everything marked up 15% or higher on cscart and don't have to pay listing fees, final value fees, store fees ect.
But we currently use both.

Can't wait for the import tool so we can upgrade. May attempt to manually do it. Was able to import users and some products. Still have to work out the bugs of importing though.

• ehenderichs
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:16 AM #168

System Requirements for Cs Cart 4:

PHP version 5.3 to 5.4;
MySQL version 4.1 or greater (MySQLi or pdo_mysql must be supported.)

First check both requirement other ways contact your hosting provider.

If these are the only requirements, they are met. Still not able to install though
The first cs-cart project for our new dutch company Sooned was a dutch erotic webshop called eely.nl.

• thefreer
  • Trial users
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:35 AM #169

If these are the only requirements, they are met. Still not able to install though

Are you on a Linux server?

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12156 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:41 PM #170

Check the permission of the "install" directory (all directories for that matter). If you're using php in suPHP mode then they must NOT be 777, instead they should be 755 (or 775). And for files, they should be 644 (or 664), NOT 666.

If you are running php in DSO mode then 777 might be okay. Have your hosting provider verify directory/file permissions and ownerships based on your hosted package.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• urecheatu007
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:36 PM #171

Verify that you have curl. It is required.

• scooterlord
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:24 AM #172

Hello everyone!

a) When is the live translation tool expected to come out?
B) Does the cs-cart update silently? Because I see some options I didn't see when I first installed i.

Thanks!

• Fedor
  • Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:20 AM #173

The blog mentions store import from v.3. Will it work directly from 2.x.x also?

• ehenderichs
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:12 AM #174

Are you on a Linux server?

Yes

Verify that you have curl. It is required.

also yes
The first cs-cart project for our new dutch company Sooned was a dutch erotic webshop called eely.nl.

• ehenderichs
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:14 AM #175

Check the permission of the "install" directory (all directories for that matter). If you're using php in suPHP mode then they must NOT be 777, instead they should be 755 (or 775). And for files, they should be 644 (or 664), NOT 666.

If you are running php in DSO mode then 777 might be okay. Have your hosting provider verify directory/file permissions and ownerships based on your hosted package.

If i change permissions of mentioned directories to 755, the installer does mention I should change these directories to 777. After that the error still remains, but with no list of directories that should be changed.

• thefreer
  • Trial users
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:42 AM #176

If i change permissions of mentioned directories to 755, the installer does mention I should change these directories to 777. After that the error still remains, but with no list of directories that should be changed.

I don't think it has something to do with cs cart.

Create a phpinfo.php page and post the result here, perhaps someone can then help you.

To create a phpinfo file, open a plain text file, add the following lines, and save : phpinfo.php

<?php
// Show all information, defaults to INFO_ALL
phpinfo();?>

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12156 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:03 PM #177

Why aren't you contacting cs-cart support? This is a new release and they obviously have more experience with it than anyone here.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• pua___
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:23 PM #178

Hello all,

I am trying to modify something and there is no way. What i am modifying is complete.tpl (shown just after an order is placed). Here are the steps i take:

1.- Modify the code in complete.tpl
I just add a new text with no result but i even have tried to let the file completely blank.
2.- Upload file.
I am using the new cs cart 4.0.1 and the file i am modifying is in /design/themes/basic/templates/views/complete.tpl
3.- Clear cache
?cc=
4.- Test

No result. I can´t see any modifications when i test the result.

Any suggestion? Am i modifying the wrong file?

Thank you in advance.

• soft-solid
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1671 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:29 PM #179

Hello

You should use "?ctpl"

Regards
Robert Diak

Team of SoftSolid
cs-cart.pl | marketplace | Multi-Vendor/CS-Cart Development | Dedicated developers

We specialize in creating the highest quality addons, safe, useful and flexible

• NairdaCart
  • Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:01 PM #180

pua, If you're modifying code it's best to set the Rebuild Cache Files automatically to On. The setting is in Design/Template Editor on the left hand side.