• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Any large sites run on cs-cart? Rate Topic   - - - - -

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1646 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:12 PM #21

i have 18000 products and 12000 users but no problems (not as many as you but still a few)

John

We built add-ons, modifications and templates for a lot of big sites.
They never had problems. But each site has a performant hosting.

WebGraphiq offers a wide range of professionally developed, ready to use CS-Cart add-ons to provide additional functionality and boost your sales. The oldest active CS-Cart add-on development team. -- Since 2006 --

CS-CART ADD-ONS | FREE QUOTE | CS-CART DEVELOPMENT | @webgraphiq

• albertginger
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:58 PM #22

http://www.walldecalmall.com
http://www.rchelicopterselect.com/
Official Partners & Authorized Reseller: IECSP
Over 10 free addons on our site.

• manit
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:30 PM #23

Dear Pavel Zyukin

Thank you for explanation regarding the CS Cart Issue

We have website IndiaCakes(dot com) and also facing the same issue , server crashes every 1 hour.

We also have items around 2,00,000 and customer's more than 60 K.

Although we had heavily modified the cart

Yesterday we have changed the cart to Default 3.06 Version with default setting and without modification and around 1200 products imported

We are testing and now increasing the products in database in testing phase

Can we put around 2,00,000 products in single table or should we make different table for each category and products

Please help in the same

Manit

Posted 11 November 2013 - 05:15 AM #24

Hi Manit,Could you be able to sort out the issue? We could not and finally moved on to Magento. We are still interested in CS cart because we are addicted to it but its not server friendly, if any solution of it then let me know

• Scott_C
  • Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:34 PM #25

Magento isn't server friendly either. :-) Its more of a resource hog.

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:11 PM #26

Magento isn't server friendly either. :-) Its more of a resource hog.

We had a lots of problem with CS Cart recently but after moving on to Magento, everything is perfect. Only problem with Magento is it's complicated structure.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12071 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:26 PM #27

If you are running a larger site, you should specify a directory OTHER THAN /tmp for mySQL to use for temporary storage. It should be on a partition that is large enough to handle the need. /tmp is used by all sorts of things on a system and in general, it is poor practice to have mySQL share this with other processes on the system.

Generally, mySQL is pretty good at cleaning up after itself. But part of your site administrator's responsibility should be to actively watch and manage that directory for large old files that are no longer in use that can fill up the partition.

Your hosting provider can help you configure a my.cnf file that is appropriate for your server and for your version of mySQL.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• harpersmoto
  • Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:47 PM #28

We like cs-cart. We have over 32,000 products with over 20,000 categories and roughly 8,000 customers.

I think its a pretty good product.
www.harpermoto.com

We have over 30,000 line products for your Moto guzzi Motorcycle!

• martin1979
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:47 AM #29

problems with 100000 products , Many Temp tables on disk , cause Disk I/O problems , and our site just suspend by host, and require us to find the final solution for this problems. we spend lots of money on cs cart , What a nightmare .

• brandonvd
  • is Super Awesome
  • Members
  • 2633 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:37 AM #30

CS-Cart will run over 100,000 products just fine. You have to have the right host though. If your host suspended you, it is because you have the wrong host.

Thanks,

Brandon

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12071 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:29 PM #31

Running a shared hosting plan for 100K product site would never be recommended. Get a vps or dedicated server where you are not limited by number of inodes or where you can increase your resources as you needs grow.

I have clients running over 225K products without issue (sometimes a long query gets hung up, but it's rare) But it runs on a dedicated server because it is a real commercial operation.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• typo3lab
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 81 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:41 PM #32

http://akaton.ru/ with 52000 products works OK on cheap dedicated server

• imanr
  • Trial users
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:03 AM #33

hi
cs.cart is best shoping software my shop over 14000 product and 10k user and 50 order daly
WACHAR

• Guest_MRME_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2014 - 03:12 PM #34

Hello all. I am looking at purchasing cs-cart for a project that will have around 1k cats and around 3 million listings. it will be a site selling sport cards and collectibles and use a lot of filters. Can someone advise me how cs-cart would handle this. I will be running on load balanced window serves.