• You cannot reply to this topic

Affiliate - Promotion setup Rate Topic   - - - - -

• marcemaker
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:27 PM #1

Hi CS Forum,

I am interested in setting up an Affiliate plan where they earn 10% of a converted sale price.

I want them to have a code or some proof at customer checkout that they recommended the sale.

I also want to link a 5% discount to the customer through the affiliate's 10% recommendation.

In affiliate plans, I have tried to add a promotion discount I setup.

However it is only displaying the default free delivery for orders over £100 discount to link. - No sign of the 5% discount coupon.

Also, the coupon is immediately announced and assigned to the cart when you go to the cart. - I want this to be exclusively for the affiliate.

(I have it set as a new customer use once coupon, but don't want it declared for anyone)

Any thoughts?
A big thank you to in advance to anyone in response to my posts. I too am a generous person with my time, but come to you with limited coding skills yet a determined attitude to learn! - Marcemaker

• marcemaker
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:03 PM #2

McBump!

Just wondering if anyone can shed light on a workaround for this 5%/10% Affiliate Discount.
A big thank you to in advance to anyone in response to my posts. I too am a generous person with my time, but come to you with limited coding skills yet a determined attitude to learn! - Marcemaker

• marcemaker
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:23 PM #3

Please can someone shed light on this or is there a more appropriate Topic section this should be in?

• marcemaker
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:39 PM #4

Is there any reason why someone can't even write to say whether it's possible or not?

I've been on this forum for about a month now and despite being an amateur coder, I've tried to help people through sharing my experiences on their subject.

Not one person has offered any advice in return.