CS-Cart SEO

Hello, I honestly know nothing about SEO (or CS-Cart for that matter). Should I just use my items description as the Meta keywords? And the Item name as the page title? I do not even show up when you google my site.

This addon will help to optimize your cs-cart store SEO automatically:

CS-Cart SEO Ultimate: Canonical URL + Google Rich Snippets + SEO Name History + More

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your reply. I read the information on the addon but can you explain to me in english what exactly it does? Do i still need to fill in that information?

[quote name=‘Perco’ timestamp=‘1368542473’ post=‘161762’]

Thanks for your reply. I read the information on the addon but can you explain to me in english what exactly it does? Do i still need to fill in that information?

[/quote]

No need to input those info one by one. The addon will use the category/product name as meta description/keywords automatically if the meta description/keywords is empty. No manual input is needed anymore. :)

I suggest you do some serious research on SEO. Google it. Set up a Google Webmasters account if you haven't already. Make sure the page title of every product contains the most important keyword for that product.

Meta keywords are probably the least important of any SEO work nowadays. I'm not even sure Google pays attention to them anymore.

If you neglect SEO, your site will get very few visitors via search engines–your main source of free traffic.

Good luck.

The SEO of CS-Cart is far from optimal. There are many factors that need attention. The addon by CSCart rocks is recommendable but hardly an optimization for all your SEO. Just like the rich snippets addon of Alt-Team also does a bit.

Unfortunately there is not one addon that optimizes CS-Cart SEO completely. This is something that Simbirsk should really improve upon. There are just too many things to resolve to fix with small addons like this.

Try our CDSEO add-on. The most complex additional SEO module for CS-Cart ever released.

[quote name='P-Pharma' timestamp='1368557493' post='161777']

The SEO of CS-Cart is far from optimal. There are many factors that need attention. The addon by CSCart rocks is recommendable but hardly an optimization for all your SEO. Just like the rich snippets addon of Alt-Team also does a bit.

Unfortunately there is not one addon that optimizes CS-Cart SEO completely. This is something that Simbirsk should really improve upon. There are just too many things to resolve to fix with small addons like this.

[/quote]

Thanks for recommendation. We agree that our addon can not solve all the seo problems of cs-cart. Our addon mainly deal with duplicate content problem plus some nice tools to fine-tuning cs-cart SEO.

I can see CSCARTROCKS addon working in duplicate issue. After updating to the new version google now slowly decreasing duplicating issues. Previous version i have around 50 duplicate issue which google detected but installing to the new version 1.8, google removed all those issues. Very happy now :D. Good work mate.

More than likely it was because you added “Disallow: /index.php” to your robots.txt.?

[quote name='The Tool' timestamp='1368737230' post='161909']

More than likely it was because you added “Disallow: /index.php” to your robots.txt.?

[/quote]

Don't know about disallow function but yes i added this line but didn't seems much effected in duplicate issues because google didn't recongnize the issues but after updating the addon google now quickly decreasing those problems.

CS-Cart and CDSEO both are good seo add on for cs-cart. I recommended CS-Cart is effective add-on for seo.

[quote name='Andymike' timestamp='1370940040' post='163401']

CS-Cart and CDSEO both are good seo add on for cs-cart. I recommended CS-Cart is effective add-on for seo.

[/quote]

Thank you for the recommendation.

CDSEO

If you need one SEO addon to deal with most of CS cart's SEO issues I would recommend looking in to our Advanced 4SEO addon which is the most complete add-on on the market to date.

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1368606252' post='161809']

Thanks for recommendation. We agree that our addon can not solve all the seo problems of cs-cart. Our addon mainly deal with duplicate content problem plus some nice tools to fine-tuning cs-cart SEO.

[/quote]

we do actually address 80% of all CS Cart SEO shortcomings with our Advanced 4SEO add-on

Features:

On-Page SEO Optimisation Check for Products, Categories, CMS pages etc.

Real-time on-site optimisation content check for several different SEO criteria:[list]

[]H1, Hs and H3 check

[
]Keyword Density measure

[]Keyword Bold count

[
]Internal Links count

[]Word Count

[
]Image alt text

[]Rich snipped preview

[
]Meta Robot Follow or Nofollow

[]SEO friendly URL

[
]Advanced meta robot tags

[]Include in sitemap (yes, no)

[
]Priority

[]Canonical URL

[/list]

4SEO v2 Features

[list]

[
][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Resolves CS Cart temporary 302 redirect and changes to 301[/font][/size]

[][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Created automatic 301 redirect if you change from a flat URL structure to a category URL structure[/font][/size]

[
][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Automatically redirect non www. to www[/font][/size]

[][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Create 301 redirects for example for discontinued, out of stock products manually or in bulk. Central 301 redirect admin area with Import/Export feature.[/font][/size]

[
][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Limit depth of category levels in product URL’s[/font][/size]

[][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Restrict user group permission to access settings and features[/font][/size]

[
][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#333333]Create canonical for index.php page[/color][/font][/size]

[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#333333]Rich Snipped Meta Data Support [/color][/font][/size]for Products

[/list]

I'm interested in one of these addons, however i have a couple of questions: 1) Will it work with my highly customized eshopkatoikidio.gr ? 2) Will it work with greek language?

Thank you in advance

[quote name='katoikidio' timestamp='1378454246' post='167839']

I'm interested in one of these addons, however i have a couple of questions: 1) Will it work with my highly customized eshopkatoikidio.gr ? 2) Will it work with greek language?

Thank you in advance

[/quote]

1. Yes
  2. Yes, it will work with any language including Greek language

[quote name='steve22' timestamp='1373496829' post='165147']

we do actually address 80% of all CS Cart SEO shortcomings with our Advanced 4SEO add-on

Features:

On-Page SEO Optimisation Check for Products, Categories, CMS pages etc.

Real-time on-site optimisation content check for several different SEO criteria:[list]

[]H1, Hs and H3 check

[
]Keyword Density measure

[]Keyword Bold count

[
]Internal Links count

[]Word Count

[
]Image alt text

[]Rich snipped preview

[
]Meta Robot Follow or Nofollow

[]SEO friendly URL

[
]Advanced meta robot tags

[]Include in sitemap (yes, no)

[
]Priority

[]Canonical URL

[/list]

4SEO v2 Features

[list]

[
][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Resolves CS Cart temporary 302 redirect and changes to 301[/font][/size]

[][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Created automatic 301 redirect if you change from a flat URL structure to a category URL structure[/font][/size]

[
][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Automatically redirect non www. to www[/font][/size]

[][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Create 301 redirects for example for discontinued, out of stock products manually or in bulk. Central 301 redirect admin area with Import/Export feature.[/font][/size]

[
][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Limit depth of category levels in product URL’s[/font][/size]

[][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Restrict user group permission to access settings and features[/font][/size]

[
][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#333333]Create canonical for index.php page[/color][/font][/size]

[/list]

[/quote]

What about your addon, it's the most expensive and i would like to know if it won't mess up my URLs and if it will work with the addons i already have. Would you please audit my website prior to buying? Thank you in advance

@katoikidio

please contact us directly

[quote name='katoikidio' timestamp='1378454246' post='167839']

Thank you in advance

[/quote]

Yes to both.