Paypal Express Checkout without details: BUG!

Is possible install the button of Paypal express checkout in CS-Cart V3?

what happen with de [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] [/font][/color] items details and the price? why don’t show anything?? :-(

UPDATE:

[quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Unfortunately, this feature [/size][/font][/color]will not be integrated in CS-Cart version 4.0.1[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3], but it will be [/size][/font][/color]integrated in one of the future [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]releases. Today I have asked our engineers to implement this feature in CS-Cart. So, most probably, it will be integrated in CS-Cart version 4.0.2, but, [/size][/font][/color][color=#FF0000][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]unfortunately, I cannot guarantee it for sure[/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]. I apologize for the inconveniences. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]Thank you.[/size][/font][/color][/quote]

very bad!

Hello Roto,

Thank you for your message.

Yes, it is possible. You should follow instructions of our Knowledge base article in order to implement it:

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Note that this button will be displayed only on the View cart page in the storefront.

Please check it.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

thanks your your response!

have any possibility to show the [color=#ff0000]items details and the price[/color] when the paypal Express checkout button is clicked?

In my case all my products have free shipping worldwide.

thanks so much for your help 8)

Hello Roto,

This feature is planned to be released in one of the next CS-Cart versions. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with more detailed information on when exactly this feature will be released. Please follow the updates in our blog:

[url=“http://blog.cs-cart.com/”]http://blog.cs-cart.com/[/url]

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Thanks Pavel, would be great, I'll be waiting this update, is something [color=#ff0000]very important![/color]

good luck!

this is the only reason that I would like upgrade to v4.

response thought a ticket:

[quote]Unfortunately, this feature will not be integrated in CS-Cart version 4.0.1, but it will be integrated in one of the future releases. Today I have asked our engineers to implement this feature in CS-Cart. So, most probably, it will be integrated in CS-Cart version 4.0.2, but, [color=#ff0000]unfortunately, I cannot guarantee it for sure[/color]. I apologize for the inconveniences.

Thank you.[/quote]

I can not believe that something so essential and important, you have no interest in fixing.

This to me is clearly a bug! I will not update anything

I'm very disappointed with cs-cart…

Hello Roto,

I really understand your disappointment in this matter as long as this feature is very important for you. Please let me assure you that this issue is not a CS-Cart bug. The API version of PayPal Express Checkout which is used in CS-Cart 3.0.x just does not allow to implement this feature. This ability appeared in the latest PayPal API updates. So the whole PayPay Express PHP script of CS-Cart needs to be re-factored. That is why it is impossible to implement this feature in CS-Cart 3.0.x yet.

We are planning to update the API of PayPal Express Checkout in version 4.0.2. However, we are not sure if we have time to implement it as long as CS-Cart 4.0.2 will be a minor release with bug fixes (if any are found in CS-Cart 4.0.1) which can be released in a week (or less) right after the release of CS-Cart 4.0.1. That is why we had to say that we are not sure if it will appear in version 4.0.2.

We understand the importance of this feature and will do our best to implement as soon as possible. After the feature is ready for CS-Cart 4.0.x, we will certainly consider the implementation in version 3.0.x.

Thank you for understanding.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Does it cost money to upgrade from 3-4? I bought a copy in Jan-Feb and will certainly be requiring on Paypal for sales.

I have configured the Paypal Standard (no API required) rather than Express Checkout, can this display cart contents in the checkout stage?

I have wordpress sites that have no problem displaying product titles in the paypal checkout part.

Surely it's possible with CS.

Roto!

Does this 'You'll be able to see your purchase before you pay' happen with Paypal Standard for you?

I hope the csc team fix asap this problem. Paypal Express Checkout is very important! is fast, easy! 2 steps!

nobody like fill forms. (name, last name, address, country, phone…etc etc…) so slowly… 10 steps+…

obviously the details (price, description, qty) are very important!

[quote name='marcemaker' timestamp='1371325775' post='163682']

Roto!

Does this 'You'll be able to see your purchase before you pay' happen with Paypal Standard for you?

[/quote]

That happen only with Paypal Express checkout

Standard: (very long, slowly and boring process) :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paypal Express Checkout require only 2 steps!

but the problem is this:

Ah see, as far as I know, on my standard paypal setup, where you are on the last page (paypal's page)

Instead of products like on your screen shot, I'm getting 'Products Ordered' or something to that effect rather than the Product Titles.

You can get better results on a wordpress commerce shortcode, which is absolutely ridiculous.

If I can't sort this, essentially, I will have to rely on CS Carts order history as every single order will come up in paypal as 'Products Ordered'

I'm not having it, it's a nonsense.

when using discount codes, the description disappears: (standard)

[quote name=‘Roto’ timestamp=‘1371329967’ post=‘163692’]

when using discount codes, the description disappears: (standard)

[/quote]

That’s terrible.

I want discounts on my store as well!

Bit concerned about the lack of integration with Paypal.

some news?