• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Prices Excluding VAT

• AmitP
  • Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:04 AM #1

We are a company based in the UK and for us Twigmo is illegal. Unfortunately all UK stores have to display prices INCLUDING VAT. Is there a way to get Twigmo displaying this please? Thank you!

Kind regards
VPS 2.0GHz + 1GB RAM

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:24 PM #2

Hello. Thank you very much for the information. It's very important for us to support UK clients.
We will necessarily include this functionality in one of the next versions. I will write here the exact date later.

Thank you.
Ilya Kolesnikov,
Twigmo team
[size=2]Ex-CS-Cart Architect Team[/size]

• Guest_ab_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:41 AM #3

Hello...

Do we know when this will be available?

Thank you.

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:46 AM #4

Hello. This functionality will be included in Twigmo 2.7. We do not know the exact release date yet, it will be released in 2-6 months approximately.

Stay tuned to Twigmo news on https://twitter.com/twigmo and https://www.facebook.com/twigmo

Thank you.
Ilya Kolesnikov,
Twigmo team

• Guest_abn_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2014 - 02:43 PM #5

After 9 months:
Is this implemented now?

Thank you.

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:07 PM #6

Hello,

Displaying prices with taxes will be included in the next Twigmo version, that will be released in two weeks.

Thank you.
Ilya Kolesnikov,
Twigmo team

• Flow
  • Super Duper and Amazingly Sexy Senior
  • Members
  • 2405 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:04 PM #7

We are a company based in the UK and for us Twigmo is illegal. Unfortunately all UK stores have to display prices INCLUDING VAT. Is there a way to get Twigmo displaying this please? Thank you!

Kind regards

This is actually the case in the entire EU :)

When life hands you lemons, bring on the Tequila baby!

• mrfoameruk
  • Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:43 PM #8

Never used twigmo but isn't it only necessary to show vat on the checkout page. (that's the way it is with amazon when I buy from them).
If it b2b then vat is usually shown on the product page but to private buyers there's no need for it.
The only thing I think you have to show is that you are a vat registered company ie in the foot note of the main page so businesses know you are registered.
http://UKBeading.co.uk.....one day I will get round to it and stop playing......

cs cart 4.1.4

• Flow
  • Super Duper and Amazingly Sexy Senior
  • Members
  • 2405 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:06 AM #9

Never used twigmo but isn't it only necessary to show vat on the checkout page. (that's the way it is with amazon when I buy from them).
If it b2b then vat is usually shown on the product page but to private buyers there's no need for it.
The only thing I think you have to show is that you are a vat registered company ie in the foot note of the main page so businesses know you are registered.

He means that product prices have to be shown including VAT on the product page. Most of us have product prices in the admin area excl. VAT for obvious reasons.

When life hands you lemons, bring on the Tequila baby!

• Guest_twigmo-vat-interest_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:18 AM #10

Dear Mr. Kolesnikov,

2 weeks have past.
Is this ready now in the latest release?

Thank you.