Multiple vendors selling the same products?

Just have a quick question, I'm demoing CSCart MVE for a site I'm planning to build with a few other people. The thing is we're going to be selling some of the same products, and I don't see any way to add a vendors inventory to an existing product… instead, the only option I'm seeing is to create an identical product listing for each vendor.

So say we each want to sell a Denon DBP3313 Blu Ray player, I have my listing, and then two of my vendors also want to sell the same product, they would need to each create their own listing… making a total of 3 listings for the same product.

I would like to be able to have a vendor list under each product sort of like amazon's “buying options” list of vendors. That way, we can have the product in our catalog once, with all of our vendors selling through that page.

If that's already possible and I'm missing something, or theres an add-on, let me know.

You would probably want to use the suppliers funcitonality then versus MVE. But if you each want slightly different descriptions or other info, you will need separate products in MVE.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1366599019' post='160371']

You would probably want to use the suppliers funcitonality then versus MVE. But if you each want slightly different descriptions or other info, you will need separate products in MVE.

[/quote]

Just checked out the suppliers functionality and I didn't see any way to have multiple suppliers/prices for the same product. Only one supplier for each product, so it was the same functionality MVE without the seperate vendor admin panels.

I taake it this is impossible then?

Has anyone implemented it yet. Need help here too.

Anyone had any luck with this?

Our team will be happy to integrate this functionality for you. Feel free to contact us using the link from my signature to get a free quote.

You may also contact us to get a free quote.

Please check the portfolio to estimate our experience.

Best regards, Alt-team.

Hello,

We have done same kind of customization for our previous Clients CS-Cart Multi-Vendor website. Please contact Us for further details.

Thankyou.