No mail sent to costumer upon ordering

Hi

For some reason the costumer does not get an e-mail confirmation upon ordering when checking out as guest.

Is there someway I can control this in the admin, which I may have forgotten?

Regards

Hi

you might have forgotten to look into Orders-> Orders Statuses.

For each status you like to send emails to customer and/or sales depts you should check the appropriate checkbox about in the middle of that screen

Fotis

Hi Fotis

Thanks - I thought this too and sured this. My wish is that an order confirmation (just like the one the costumer is able to download from the receipt page) is mailed to the costumer.

I do not understand, why I can no find this option - it is a pretty standard thing on a webshop I would say :shock:

Hello en_god_ide,

Thank you for your message.

An e-mail notification should be sent to a customer after an order is placed by default in case the Notify customer check box is selected for the necessary order status on the Orders > Order Statuses page of your CS-Cart admin panel. If your customers do not receive e-mail notifications, the problem requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

I been have the same problem for months, that whenever customers place order they do not get a e-mail or whenever they sign up.

Hello tom437,

You can also contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1368424598' post='161682']

Hello tom437,

You can also contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]Hey, I just add my information to Add record. what else do I need to do.

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1368424598' post='161682']

Hello tom437,

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

Hey, Cs cart team , still didn't get back to me about this problem. Any know how it takes for them to answer a ticket. Its about 24 hours and no reply. Cs- cart take too long to answer any ticket that's REALLY SUCKS.

Hello tom437,

I am sorry for the delay you have experienced. I have already answered your request in the Help Desk ticket. Please check it.

Please note that we guarantee you a reply within one business day. If you ask us during our working hours (we work Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., our local time is GMT+4), we usually answer you within a few hours. If you ask a question at another time, the answer may take longer. As long as your question was received in Help Desk on Friday evening, it caused a delay in answering.

Thank you for understanding.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1369033779' post='162075']

Hello tom437,

I am sorry for the delay you have experienced. I have already answered your request in the Help Desk ticket. Please check it.

Please note that we guarantee you a reply within one business day. If you ask us during our working hours (we work Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., our local time is GMT+4), we usually answer you within a few hours. If you ask a question at another time, the answer may take longer. As long as your question was received in Help Desk on Friday evening, it caused a delay in answering.

Thank you for understanding.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

Thank you.

You are always welcome.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team