Accordian Menu Only Allows 2 Sub-Categories?

Hello all, hope your having a great day!

Recently, I installed the free accordian menu addon onto my site (bigjmart.com). The addon works great and I recommend it to anyone who wants a “cool” menu look however, it only allows for 2 subcategories… what if someone has more (I have root category → sub category → sub-sub category → sub-sub-sub category)?

Here is my code located in my [color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=3]/[/size][/font][/color]skins[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=3]/[/size][/font][/color]my_skin[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=3]/[/size][/font][/color]customer[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=3]/[/size][/font][/color]addons[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=3]/[/size][/font][/color]accordion_menu[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=3]/[/size][/font][/color]css:

/* CSS Document */
.arrowlistmenu{
width: 160px;
}
.arrowlistmenu .menuheader{
font-family: Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
font-size: 11px;
color: #2d2d2d;
background: url(arrowbullet.png) no-repeat center left;
padding: 6px 0 6px 19px;
cursor: hand;
cursor: pointer;
}
.arrowlistmenu .menuheader a{
color: #014EAD;
font: bold 12px Verdana,sans-serif;
margin-left: -14px;
}
.arrowlistmenu .menuheader a:hover{
text-decoration:underline;
}
.arrowlistmenu h3 a{
font-color: #2d2d2d;
text-decoration: none;
}
.arrowlistmenu ul.h-sep {
list-style-type: none;
background: transparent url('categories_delim.gif') repeat-x scroll center center;
font-size:1px;
height:1px;
line-height:1px;
padding: 0;
margin: 0;
}
.arrowlistmenu .openheader{
}
.arrowlistmenu ul{
list-style-type: none;
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
}
.arrowlistmenu ul li{
padding-bottom: 2px;
}
.arrowlistmenu ul li .opensubheader{
color: #1a75cf;
margin-left: -5px;
padding: 4px 0 4px 19px;
}
.arrowlistmenu ul li .closedsubheader{
font-size: 12px;
color: #f88017;
margin-left:5px;
padding: 4px 0 4px 19px;
}
.arrowlistmenu ul li a{
color: #1a75cf;
display: block;
padding-top: 3px;
padding-bottom: 3px;
padding-left: 15px;
font-weight: bold;
border-bottom: 1px solid #dadada;
}
.arrowlistmenu ul li a:hover{
text-decoration:underline;
}

Can anyone help me so I can have 4 subcategories shown. You can try it on my website, bigjmart.com and see if you can mess with the css code and get it to work.

Any help would be great, and it seems like a lot of other people are having the same issue when I researched it. Thanks.

Nobody is going to do all of your work for you - with no main content controller in the category location, it is impossible to know if a category has any subcategories.

This category is the 3rd level, and shows in the menu, however, this product is in a subcategory of the 3rd level category (ie. it is the 4th level category). The category which the product is in is not generated in the menu, therefore your problem has nothing to do with CSS, but the controller. Exactly which “Accordion” menu did you use?

You should seriously consider looking to hire somebody to develop your site on your behalf, the down-time alone has probably cost you more than it would have cost to hire a developer, plus your store could be live within a week, reaping the extra rewards of hiring someone with the knowledge to create a successful online store.

Hi,

the site looks to be down right now. But as it is a 3rd party addon, I would contact the vendor.

Seems the truth cuts deep for someone out there.

[quote name='martfox' timestamp='1365278583' post='159507']

Hi,

the site looks to be down right now. But as it is a 3rd party addon, I would contact the vendor.

[/quote]

The site is up