• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Braintree Payments - Credit Card (US, CA, UK, AU, EUR) Rate Topic   - - - - -

• jjtrottier
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:41 AM #21

I tried reaching requincreative by email before purchase and no response.

I gambled and bought the payment module, which did not install properly, but fortunately I am a coder and was able to "patch it".

There was no after-sales support on a second email that I submitted for help. Not impressed. Also, the Braintree module here is not PCI compliant.

We will be rewriting the module and taking it to market ourselves if anyone is interested.

• abssoft
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 388 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:59 AM #22

I tried reaching requincreative by email before purchase and no response.

I gambled and bought the payment module, which did not install properly, but fortunately I am a coder and was able to "patch it".

There was no after-sales support on a second email that I submitted for help. Not impressed. Also, the Braintree module here is not PCI compliant.

We will be rewriting the module and taking it to market ourselves if anyone is interested.

Hello,
We are happy to help you on CS-Cart Payment gateway integration kind of work. We have developed more than 20+ CS-Cart Payment Gateways Add-ons for our Clients.
We are leading CS-Cart Customization Development and CS-Cart Add-ons, Responsive Theme Development Company in (Pondicherry and Chennai) India and UK.
Please click here to get a Free Estimation.

• Flow
  • Super Duper and Amazingly Sexy Senior
  • Members
  • 2306 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 06:50 AM #23

You guys should check out Adyen. It does everything braintree does but better and for less fees.

Cart Power has a plugin for cs-cart ready.

When life hands you lemons, bring on the Tequila baby!