• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Favicon for category pages broken IE10 - Cart v3.06 Rate Topic   - - - - -

• jhagg
  • Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:40 PM #1

My favicons work just fine on every page except the category pages. When you visit to a category page the favicon disappears to the default IE icon. Even product pages load the proper favicon, just not category pages. I created a ticket with CS-Cart an they said it is a bug with IE10. However I browsed some v3.06 sites in the advertise sites section and there is no such problem with other sites.

Would anyone be able to help me figure out why just the category pages favicon is being overwritten when loading?

Good page:
http://www.in-homeau...store/index.php

Bad page:
http://www.in-homeau...te-programming/

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4701 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:04 AM #2

I had a problem with this on ie 8 a while back but seemed to clear up with automatic updates

John

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

• jhagg
  • Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:29 PM #3

I had a problem with this on ie 8 a while back but seemed to clear up with automatic updates

John

My IE is updated to lates version, the problem is only on my cart when I visit other CS-Cart sites it is fine.

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:23 PM #4

Looks like you have more going on than just a favicon issue:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 262144 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20 bytes) in/home/inhome/public_html/store/core/db/mysqli.php on line 117

Jeremy
Requin Creative Group
CS-Cart License | CS-Cart Addons

• jhagg
  • Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:09 PM #5

Looks like you have more going on than just a favicon issue:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 262144 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20 bytes) in/home/inhome/public_html/store/core/db/mysqli.php on line 117

We were adjusting the memory limit with my host its been fixed, thanks though. Still have the favicon problem.