Add feature to invoice

Hello,

I would like to add a certain product feature in the list of products on the print invoice page.

I found out there is a template hook in /stores/1/skins/[used_skin]/mail/orders/invoice.tpl called

{hook name=“orders:product_info”}

So I added a template in:

/stores/1/skins/[used_skin]/customer/addons/my_changes/hooks/orders/product_info_post.tpl

First problem: this tpl does not seem to be taken into account… what am I doing wrong?

When I type the same text below the hook it does show up…

Second question: I tried to loop through t he product features as follows:

{foreach from=$product.product_features item=’i’ key=’k'}{if $i.description == “Artist Name”}Design by {$i.value}{/if}{/foreach}

and replaced $product.product_features with $oi.product_features but it doesn't work…

Any one has an idea on how to get them?

Thanks a lot for any help!

No developers in this corner? :-)

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]product_info_post.tpl should be [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]product_info.post.tpl[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[quote name='requincreative' timestamp='1364680503' post='159019']

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]product_info_post.tpl should be [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]product_info.post.tpl[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[/quote]

Thanks, but it was a typing mistake in this forum, the file was actually already named correctly product_info.post.tpl

Thanks to Andrew from 1clue I already found out that my tpl file was in the wrong location, it should be in:

/stores/1/skins/[used_skin]/mail/addons/my_changes/hooks/orders/product_info_post.tpl

Someone knows how to loop through the features in that script?

Tnx!