• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ADDON: "Product packages" add-on Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:12 AM #21

It works now. Alt-Team had to re-install it for some reason and now everything works as expected.

Great addon!

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2692 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:38 PM #22

I am having a different problem, it is calculating the discount versus MSRP in a crazy fashion. (image) Also need a way to eliminate the thumbnails of all the included products and also way to change where the included products are displayed and how. Stacking them all up top is pretty messy looking. I have faith they will work out the bugs I have also raised a support ticket hopefully it is addressed soon.

Hello jhagg!

Thank you for sharing this problem with us.

Our developer has already answered your question (you can find it in Helpdesk) and fixed the problem. Now everything is working properly.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards, Alt-team

ADD-ONS  Web development service  | CS-Cart dedicated developers

Buy MULTIVENDOR - USD 1250 (14% off)   Buy CS-CART LICENCE - USD 345 (13% off)

Email - manager@alt-team.com | Skype - Altteam    

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2692 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:50 PM #23

It works now. Alt-Team had to re-install it for some reason and now everything works as expected.

Great addon!

Dear kingsleypress, we are really glad this problem is solved.

Don't hesitate to contact us if there are any questions about this add-on. We are always ready to help!

Best regards, Alt-team

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:19 PM #24

This addon is not compatible with Twigmo. The package shows up with a price of $0.00. I added a $50.00 bundle to my cart and checked out successfully paying only $2.53, which was for shipping (and was not calculated correctly).

Are you planning to fix this?

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2692 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:49 AM #25

This addon is not compatible with Twigmo. The package shows up with a price of $0.00. I added a $50.00 bundle to my cart and checked out successfully paying only $2.53, which was for shipping (and was not calculated correctly). Are you planning to fix this?

Hello, kingsleypress!

Thank you for noticing this problem. The add-on developer will investigate it and try to fix the bug if it's possible.

Best regards, Alt-team

• afreshup
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:07 PM #26

This simply does not work for us on all levels. We have uninstalled and even removed the buy together addon all together and still nothing. The "package configuration" interface is will not allow us to configure more than one package and the "SELECT OPTIONS" display on the page will not function, the price doesn't configure correctly either ... Here is a short video to help you understand:

http://store.survivalist101.com/videos/packages-addon.swf

For full sized video:
store.survivalist101.com/videos/packages-addon.swf

As far as mods, we have had very few, mainly in front grid product display ... any help would be appreciated ...

Aubrey

• afreshup
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:56 PM #27

Follow Up to the above post. It appears to be the "Google Rich Snippets" addon that's causing the problem ...

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4701 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:00 PM #28

The Google rich snippets addon from Alt team also caused me problems with other addons from the alt team, specifically the table of options addon. I am still waiting for response from them but heard nothing, which is strange as they are usually good with contact but in this instance I have sent 3 reminders but still no joy.

I havent been able to use them despite paying for them to be develpoed months ago

Looks like the rich snippets could be the cuplrit in both cases.

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2692 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:10 AM #29

Follow Up to the above post. It appears to be the "Google Rich Snippets" addon that's causing the problem ...

Hello afreshup!

The Google rich snippets add-on works with the product details page and the Product packages add-on causes some obvious changes to this page, that's why there can be an incompatibility issue between these two add-ons. Please, contact us with this problem. The add-on developer will look into it. But probably you will get a reply not earlier than May 13-th because May 9-12 are day-offs in Russia due to the National holidays. We really hope for your understanding and promise to figure out the problem.

The Google rich snippets addon from Alt team also caused me problems with other addons from the alt team, specifically the table of options addon. I am still waiting for response from them but heard nothing, which is strange as they are usually good with contact but in this instance I have sent 3 reminders but still no joy. I havent been able to use them despite paying for them to be developed months ago Looks like the rich snippets could be the cuplrit in both cases.

Dear John,

The developer works over a new version of the Table of options add-on that should solve many issues. But the add-on is rather complex, it requires thorough examination and testing that is why the new version is still postponed. Anyway, I will address your issue again to the developer, he will certainly contact you after the holidays and explain the status of your request. Thank you for your patience.

Best regards, Alt-team

• afreshup
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:59 PM #30

Hello afreshup!

The Google rich snippets add-on works with the product details page and the Product packages add-on causes some obvious changes to this page, that's why there can be an incompatibility issue between these two add-ons. Please, contact us with this problem. The add-on developer will look into it. But probably you will get a reply not earlier than May 13-th because May 9-12 are day-offs in Russia due to the National holidays. We really hope for your understanding and promise to figure out the problem.

Dear John,

The developer works over a new version of the Table of options add-on that should solve many issues. But the add-on is rather complex, it requires thorough examination and testing that is why the new version is still postponed. Anyway, I will address your issue again to the developer, he will certainly contact you after the holidays and explain the status of your request. Thank you for your patience.

Best regards, Alt-team

I will put a ticket in today, Happy Victory Day!

• moka
  • Members
  • 634 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:49 PM #31

It does not seem to have the pop up saying added to cart until I refresh the page

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2692 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:43 AM #32

Hello moka!

I've tried to reproduce this problem in different browsers on our test server and don't see this bug. If you have purchased the add-on and have this problem after installation, please contact us, we will check why it occurs on your website.

Best regards, Alt-team

• moka
  • Members
  • 634 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:33 PM #33

I figured out that the pop up does come up, but it takes 15 seconds to appear, but the "loading" disappears after 3 seconds so it looks like it is not functioning. I believe that 15 seconds is much too long for the cart box to appear.

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2692 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:32 AM #34

Hello moka!

I figured out that the pop up does come up, but it takes 15 seconds to appear, but the "loading" disappears after 3 seconds so it looks like it is not functioning. I believe that 15 seconds is much too long for the cart box to appear.

Unfortunately we can hardly say whether it is connected with our add-on, peculiarities of the browser functioning or a server problem. We can have a look at this problem and fix the issue, but it may require an extra charge. Please, contact us with a description of the problem. It will be also necessary for you to provide us with the ftp access to your server.

Best regards, Alt-team

• moka
  • Members
  • 634 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:57 AM #35

Thank you for fixing it!

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2692 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:27 AM #36

Thank you for fixing it!

Dear moka, we are really glad this problem is solved.

Don't hesitate to contact us if any questions arise about this add-on. We are always ready to help!

Best regards, Alt-team

• brocaa
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:57 PM #37

where can I get a copy of this add-on?
Aaron Brockhurst
Covenant Solutions
Website desgin, build and search engine optimisation
www.covenantsolutions.co.uk

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2692 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 10:06 AM #38

Dear Brocaa,

We believe that you have sent us a letter with the same question. We will answer you in detail via e-mail.

We'd like to announce that we have stopped to sell "Product packages" as an add-on. Nowadays, you could find it among our latest CS-Cart modifications. Please, refer to http://www.alt-team....dification.html

Best regards, Alt-team.

• kmsdove
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:41 AM #39

Does this work with 4? Or is it needed?

• Flow
  • Super Duper and Amazingly Sexy Senior
  • Members
  • 2316 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:41 AM #40

Does this work with 4? Or is it needed?

If you want packages, modification is still needed. You have a private message :)

When life hands you lemons, bring on the Tequila baby!