Unsafe JavaScript attempt...what?

[size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]friday importing data into the cs-cart worked fine. take a two day break … return to cs cart on monday to do another import and this error starts to show up and importing data no longer works.[/font][/size]

[indent=1][size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]how do i fix this?[/font][/size][/indent]

Unsafe JavaScript attempt to access frame with URL data:text/html,chromewebdata from frame with URL [url=“bmcdev.com”]Give yourself a better website » MY DOMAIN. The frame requesting access has a protocol of ‘http’, the frame being accessed has a protocol of ‘’. Protocols must match.

d.each.contents jquery.min.js:16

d.extend.map jquery.min.js:16

d.fn.(anonymous function) jquery.min.js:16

(anonymous function) ajax.js:195

d.event.handle jquery.min.js:16

k.handle.m jquery.min.js:16

[size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]:confused: confused about how and why this is even happening – MVE 3.0.6[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]~B.[/font][/size]

Hello BluBT,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. The problem requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

well … what does this error mean and why does this error happen?

~B.

Hello BluBT,

Unfortunately, it is difficult to tell why it occurs. As for me, I have never experienced such an error when using the Import data feature. So I need to examine this problem on your server first so that I could find out why this issue occurs.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

just an update for the rest of you in the forum …this amazon server issue has not been resolved regardless of examination of several error logs and banter between the server admin and cs cart support team. :confused: maybe this will not be an issue in v4.

:::fingers crossed::::

~B.