What files makes up the checkout page?

Hi all

I am having some trouble with using my checkout page. I think it is due to some changes made earlier on. To check it, I would like to upload the “original files”, to see if this solves the problem.

But what files shall I replace?

Regards

In your other post you had mentioned an issue with a custom payment method which has since been removed, based upon that, I would try replacing your entire “Payments” directory with fresh unmodified files.

Hi Struck

Thank you for your response.

Replacing the entire payment directory will also replace any changes on the checkout process?

It may or may not, depending upon what changes the developer previously made.

All you really need to be concerned with is to not overwrite any custom code modifications made to your site which you DO want to retain. If there are no custom modifications you wish to retain, then there is little to any damage you can cause by re-uploading the original core files. ;-)

Hi - that is preciously the problem. A[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] lot of customization on the website has been done and it is only this small, but important, change that I must fix. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]My hope is, that a clever person can somehow test it and see what error is made. Naive but I hope.[/font][/color]

[quote name='en_god_ide' timestamp='1363641329' post='158052']

Hi - that is preciously the problem. A[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] lot of customization on the website has been done and it is only this small, but important, change that I must fix. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]My hope is, that a clever person can somehow test it and see what error is made. Naive but I hope.[/font][/color]

[/quote]

Sorry, you are going to need to hire some 3rd party assistance to troubleshoot these issues, either CS-Cart support or someone here in the forums which does this type of work.

I reckon my sig isn't loud enough.?

PM sent.

[quote name=‘The Tool’ timestamp=‘1363662958’ post=‘158083’]

I reckon my sig isn’t loud enough.?

PM sent.

[/quote]

I have suggested to several people to just call 1-800-Toolman, but they claim you won’t answer your phone! :-)

[quote name=‘Struck’ timestamp=‘1363711895’ post=‘158173’]

I have suggested to several people to just call 1-800-Toolman, but they claim you won’t answer your phone! :-)

[/quote]

:P