How to fix duplicate content in categories ?

Well I am tired of finding solutions of duplicate content in a category page. You can see the screenshot below. You can see below in every link its showing “items_per_page=64, 128 etc.”. This happened in every category in which I was created. Please help ME

[indent=1]

[/indent]

Oh sorry I posted in the wrong section. Please move to the SEO section

I highly recommend the CS-Cart Rocks 'Canonical URL' addon, without it, CS-Cart's SEO performance would be terrible. CS-Cart really ought to integrate canonical and the appropriate noindex tags to solve these issues because at the end of the day, an ecommerce store with poor SEO gains poor sales without spending a packet on CPA/CPC advertising.

[quote name='StellarBytes' timestamp='1363028905' post='157483']

I highly recommend the CS-Cart Rocks 'Canonical URL' addon, without it, CS-Cart's SEO performance would be terrible. CS-Cart really ought to integrate canonical and the appropriate noindex tags to solve these issues because at the end of the day, an ecommerce store with poor SEO gains poor sales without spending a packet on CPA/CPC advertising.

[/quote]

I am already using CSCARTRocks canonical Addon but still the problem was there.

[quote name='miracles' timestamp='1363065940' post='157515']

I am already using CSCARTRocks canonical Addon but still the problem was there.

[/quote]

Please use Google Webmaster Tools to generate such reports. Or a solution suggested by your seo agent so we can provide a custom solution for you. Thanks.

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1363066634' post='157516']

Please use Google Webmaster Tools to generate such reports. Or a solution suggested by your seo agent so we can provide a custom solution for you. Thanks.

[/quote]

check your email…

I sent you an email through your helpdesk and expecting for the reply from you.

[quote name='miracles' timestamp='1363763013' post='158223']

I sent you an email through your helpdesk and expecting for the reply from you.

[/quote]

Ok, finally a solution from SEOmoz and I appreciate that it's not our addon problem. Instead, our addon can help you solve this problem by allowing you to fine-tuning your custom canonical url for each of your categories. This will take some of your time if you have large scale categories which are very similar.

@ cscartrocks:

Tell me please, if your addon eliminate site duplicate meta description/keywords, meta keywords.

I installed your addon, but after 2 weeks I have erros like in picture.

PS: I opened a ticket a week ago, but I have not received a response from you.

Thanks,

duplicate.gif

We have PMed you the direct ticket link. Thanks.