StyleME - UI Template CSS Builder v3.0 - (Updated 03/13)

[color=#282828][font=facitweb, sans-serif][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Good Afternoon,[/font]

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I'm pleased to announce that we have completed and successfully tested the CS-Cart StyleME UI (User Interface) Template CSS Builder.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I've read a number of questions and seen quite a few requests for additional templates for CSC v3.0. The answer was always the same, with the Block System and a little CSS you can build any template you want without having to hire someone to do it. (I've given that answer to a few folks as well). [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I guess I took for granted that anyone who accepted the responsibility for managing an e-commerce store wouldn't mind learning how to navigate their way around a style sheet and to learn CSS syntax.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I'm hoping that this addon-based UI will help take the “curve” out of the learning curve and inspire shop owners to feel confident in taking charge of their store's design.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Heck this will even make it easier for designers and developers to build-out a cart.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]There will always be a need for custom design and, thus, for top-end designers, this isn't meant to be a comprehensive replacement.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]My goal here was to take the idea of the “my_changes” addon and to develop it into something easier to deploy and ultimately more useful to the lay shop owner.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]This addon is completely hook based and upgrade independent for CSC v3.0[/font][/color]

If you have paid more than $40 for a theme that other people claim was just some CSS changes to the stock layout, then why not invest in a comprehensive solution that will allow you to change your Stores Look for the seasons, for a holiday, or even just because it's Friday.

Pricing: $50.00 USD

Purchase Link: http://securemyshop…ilder-v3.0.html

Features

Tabbed Sections for “Background” “Navigation” and “Links”

You can manage:

Header, Main & Footer:

Background Color, Image, Position, Repeat

Navigation:

Background, Borders

Links:

Color, Text-Decoration

Changelog:

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]03/12/13 - [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]-Added Button Font Support[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]-Added Sidebox Title Bar Styling[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]- bg image, bgcolor, repeat, bg position[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]-Added “Scripts” and “CSS” Tabs that will allow you add Custom Scripts and CSS from the addon Settings[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]- See custom popup[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]03/13/13 - [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]-Added Full Horizontal Nav Font Color Support[/font][/color]

-Fixed Custom CSS and Custom Scripts BUG that escaped HTML

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]03/30/13 - [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]- Added Color Picker Tool to Font, Background, Link, Nav inputs[/font][/color]

• Fixed Custom CSS and Custom Scripts field that restricted the length of the input

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]-[/font][/color] Fixed Label for Sidebar Background

Demo: [url=“http://demo.requincreative.com/”]http://demo.requincreative.com/[/url] (the default addon install will look like the stock CS-Cart Basic Template)

Try it out Live:

http://demo.requincr…e.com/admin.php

username:admin@admin.com

password: P@55w0rd!

Log in and clock on Settings → Addons and scroll down to StyleME and click “Settings”. Save and changes are instantly live.

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Compatible with:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=facitweb, sans-serif][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]CS-Cart Community v3.0+[/font]

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]CS-Cart Professional v3.0+[/font]

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]CS-Cart Ultimate v3.0+[/font]

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]CS-Cart Multivendor By Request[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Devleopers, please PM me for development license and distribution information.[/font][/color]

StyleME_background.jpg

StyleME_fileupload.jpg

StyleME_links.jpg

StyleME_Navigation.jpg

Just had a quick squint at the demo, excellent work! :-D

[quote name=‘StellarBytes’ timestamp=‘1362785732’ post=‘157284’]

Just had a quick squint at the demo, excellent work! :grin:

[/quote]

Thank you!

Depending on the community response I may add support for all of the most frequently changed CSS.

I would have expected that this is what CS-Cart originally had in mind for the “my_changes” addon but then again I suspect that based on their custom development team prices that a majority of their revenue comes from custom themes and modifications.

What's your upcoming add-on ?

I Like :)

[quote name='miracles' timestamp='1362820486' post='157299']

What's your upcoming add-on ?

[/quote]

Did you have one in mind?

I have just completed the Freshbooks API integration with CS-Cart to sync customers, sales and payments.

I am looking into the Quickbooks Online integration as well.

[quote name='requincreative' timestamp='1362837971' post='157315']

Did you have one in mind?

I have just completed the Freshbooks API integration with CS-Cart to sync customers, sales and payments.

I am looking into the Quickbooks Online integration as well.

[/quote]

1. CDN add-on

2. Social Login Addon - I know cs-cart already have but its base on credit issue

3. Yoast Meta Robot

4. A couple of more you can see the Magento extensions. May be try to create so everyone can buy and use.

[quote name='miracles' timestamp='1362846817' post='157326']

1. CDN add-on

[/quote]

What is CDN?

Jeremy, I am impressed with the number of well thought out, useful, and logical add-ons you have developed in the short time you have been a CS-Cart forum member. You are a refreshing addition to the family and should do quite well! 8)

[quote name=‘kingsleypress’ timestamp=‘1362847085’ post=‘157327’]

What is CDN?

[/quote]

ehhhhh… :D

check this for your knowledge - Content delivery network - Wikipedia

[quote name=‘Struck’ timestamp=‘1362848261’ post=‘157329’]

Jeremy, I am impressed with the number of well thought out, useful, and logical add-ons you have developed in the short time you have been a CS-Cart forum member. You are a refreshing addition to the family and should do quite well! 8)

[/quote]

Thank you for the feedback.

1. CDN add-on

[/quote]

I know this is a hot topic and I will look into it. I know some of the other forum members have been very active in working to provide optimization and performance improvements.

2. Social Login Addon - I know cs-cart already have but its base on credit issue

[/quote]

Do you have an example of the one that CS-Cart already has? I am assuming that you want to be able to allow logins with multiple Social Media outlets?

3. Yoast Meta Robot

[/quote]

Yoast always treated me well with Wordpress sites. I will look at this in more detail as well.

4. A couple of more you can see the Magento extensions. May be try to create so everyone can buy and use.

[/quote]

Looking into those things that Magento and BigCommerce have as addons and try to port them to CS-Cart.

Currently on my list:

Shopalize-Plus - Integrate Post Purchase sharing and Activity Feed

Store Credit - (I'll accept feedback on how this should best work for store owners)

Helpdesk - fully integrated, 3rd party or custom module (feedback on these as well)

[quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Currently on my list:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Shopalize-Plus - Integrate Post Purchase sharing and Activity Feed[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Store Credit - (I'll accept feedback on how this should best work for store owners)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Helpdesk - fully integrated, 3rd party or custom module (feedback on these as well)[/font][/color][/quote]

Jeremy, what do you think about a YRC (Yellow Freight) realtime shipping rates module for CS-Cart similar to this for Magneto:

http://www.magentoco…eight-rate.html

[url=“Application Programming Interface (API) | YRC Freight”]http://www.yrc.com/e...reight-api.html[/url]

[quote name='requincreative' timestamp='1362849643' post='157335']

I know this is a hot topic and I will look into it. I know some of the other forum members have been very active in working to provide optimization and performance improvements.

Do you have an example of the one that CS-Cart already has? I am assuming that you want to be able to allow logins with multiple Social Media outlets?

Yoast always treated me well with Wordpress sites. I will look at this in more detail as well.

Looking into those things that Magento and BigCommerce have as addons and try to port them to CS-Cart.

[/quote]

1. CDN - Yeah some guys providing optimization tips but it is different than original one.

2. Social Login - I need only 3 social logins - Facebook, Twitter and Google. CS-CART currently using Janrain - http://janrain.com/

3. Yoast SEO - I am also using in Wordpress which gives good result and would like to see as it as in CS-CART.

[quote name='Struck' timestamp='1362850732' post='157339'] Jeremy, what do you think about a YRC (Yellow Freight) realtime shipping rates module for CS-Cart similar to this for Magneto: http://www.magentoco…eight-rate.html [url=“Application Programming Interface (API) | YRC Freight”]http://www.yrc.com/e...reight-api.html[/url] [/quote]

I'll give it a look. I have some outstanding commitments to update some other addons before I embark anything completely new, but I am open to looking at it

[quote name=‘requincreative’ timestamp=‘1362851934’ post=‘157344’]

I’ll give it a look. I have some outstanding commitments to update some other addons before I embark anything completely new, but I am open to looking at it

[/quote]

Thanks Jeremy, can’t ask for anymore than that, if you search the forums here for truck shipping, common carrier truck shipping, LTL freight shipping, you will see there are several of us that need this for b2b transactions, so I believe this could be a worthwhile mod. ;-)

Here it is:

Download will be available until 03/23/13 on a donation basis.

If you find it to be helpful buy me a cup of coffee.

Paypal: jeremy@requincreative.com

Enjoy.

Attachment is now on the 1st post in this thread with updates

[quote name=‘requincreative’ timestamp=‘1363058174’ post=‘157509’]

Here it is:

Download will be available until 03/23/13 on a donation basis.

If you find it to be helpful buy me a cup of coffee.

Paypal: jeremy@requincreative.com

Enjoy.

[/quote]

Thank you very much! :-)

[quote name=‘requincreative’ timestamp=‘1363058174’ post=‘157509’]If you find it to be helpful buy me a cup of coffee.[/quote]

Starbucks or convenient store? :P