Admin Backend Stoppped Loading?

Hello,

I am starting to have a sudden issue with the back-end administration panel not loading upon execution.

The link is as follows[font=“Verdana, sans-serif”][size=3]: http://mendelcraft.com/shop/control988.php.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3]The script seems to redirect to “[/size][/font]?dispatch=auth.login_form&return_url=control988.php” but is failing to do anything more than load a blank page.

I have applied some updates in the past 24 hours, they were as follows:

*CS-Cart PayPal Security Patch for version 3.0.2-3.0.4 (Uploaded Paypal.php and executed SQL from backend)

*Changed Execution time in the config.local.php file from 3600 to 9000.

*Tried to apply the update feature of the control panel but received a Disk Space error (Resolving this with our host now).

*Unchecked the “Check for Updates automatically” checkbox in the Settings of Administrator backend.

Before I went to sleep last night, I remember the Admin Control Panel working fine because I remember re enabling the store before I went to sleep.

Any ideas as to why this would cause just the administrator portion of the website to not load?

Thanks again for your time in advance!

[quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Tried to apply the update feature of the control panel but received a Disk Space error[/font][/color][/quote]

Do you mean you attempted to upgrade your store to a newer version, 3.0.5 or 3.0.6 through your admin panel and rcvd this error?

If so, your site upgrade was most likely never completed.

You will first need to make sure you do have enough space on your server to perform the upgrade, then go through the upgrade process again. (I would definitely make sure you have a backup or two of your existing database before moving forward just in case)

Hey,

I am continuing the thread in this location… could you take a look at it for me please?