• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Free Social Reviews Addon By Yotpo -Dramatically increase your reviews Rate Topic   * * * * * 4 votes

• medical
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:57 AM #101

It is not available any more!!

• Yotpo
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:34 AM #102

Sorry about that! I updated the link in the previous post but you can also use this one: https://s3.amazonaws...scart/yotpo.zip

• denis_good
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:06 PM #103

Are you going to support "THE STAR RATING" functionality for cs-cart 4?

• Yotpo
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:30 AM #104

Hey denis_good,

Sorry it took a while to get back to you. The latest version does not support Star Rating functionality, but I have passed this request on to the Product team.

Thanks!

• Yotpo
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 12:50 PM #105

Updated Yotpo to fix a bug for pulling product links. Get it here: https://s3.amazonaws...scart/yotpo.zip

• bytesparks
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:01 PM #106

Hi Yotpo,

Does this support cs-cart 2.2.4 ?

Kind Regards,

James

• GusM
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:24 PM #107

It all looked good until the bit about them owning the reviews. Whats free about that?

"The business model, as we think it will be, will probably be upselling of products in the mail after purchase (of course that the store owner will need to agree to that)."

Is this Yopto up selling our products for a commission in the follow up email to our customers? We can do that sort of selling on Ebay. It would be great to own a store that someone else stocks and packs and ships the products for you.

I would be quite willing to pay for the features in Yopto but not for you to own the rights to my customers details and their reviews.

It did look very promising but that is starting to look like me working for someone else!

• Yotpo
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:07 AM #108

Hey Gus,

As far as the business model goes, we now offer a Premium service for which we charge $30/month. : )

I totally understand your concerns regarding the ownership of reviews, but Yotpo does not own your reviews; the reviews are owned by you and the reviewer that wrote them

You don't have to worry about customer details also because we only use your customer info for the purpose of getting you reviews.

More than 56,000 stores trust Yotpo with their customer info and we take that trust very seriously, to betray it would just be bad manners and bad business.

Please let me know if you have any more questions either here or by e-mailing me directly at talia@yotpo.com.

Thanks!

• GusM
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:07 PM #109

I just had a call from Yopto. Took a while trying to find out how Yopto makes their money. They seem to be reluctant to disclose it. But this is what I gather it is. First month free. Second month €30 and then third month on is 10c per order. All orders on your store not just ones attributed to Yopto. That could work out to be the most expensive add-on ever. Someone from Yopto might clarify this.
Please note that this information was not been disclosed voluntary but only after pointed questioning.

• Yotpo
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:35 PM #110

Hey Gus,

I'm sorry you feel that we're not being upfront with users--transparency is extremely important to us and if it doesn't seem that way, then we must be doing something wrong.

If anyone is curious, all info about pricing for Premium packages is available on our pricing page.

I want to clarify the pricing plan because what you said above isn't correct--also our fault if that wasn't clear to you. There isn't different pricing for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd month, it's the same throughout and it goes as follows:

Yotpo Premium plans starts at 30USD/month for up to 300 orders. Between 300-5000 orders, you'll pay 10c per order--so if your store fills 450 orders in August, you'll pay 45USD for Yotpo. Above 5000 orders, there is special Enterprise pricing.

All users can start with a 30 day free trial.

We worked very hard to give stores amazing tools at an affordable price, and to develop pricing plans that scaled with your business.

I hope this clears things up and thank you for your feedback, it's really useful to us as we continue to roll out our Premium plans.

• akistdm
  • Trial users
  • 234 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 07:56 AM #111

Are you going to support "Star Rating" in very 4.x.x

• salvag
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:18 AM #112

Is this ever going to be updated for current versions?

• stevea
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:40 PM #113

This addon is dead - was not working for us, and had to contact their support, and their reply was they no longer support CS-Cart.

Pity as it seemed to actually get people replying re reviews.

• akistdm
  • Trial users
  • 234 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 11:03 AM #114

Yes it's not working for us too. The widget is working but the mail after purchase feature is dead.

They don't offer ready-to-use integration module with cs cart.

Cs cart stopped sending the orders to them.

We must do changes so that cs cart can send our orders to them.

• akistdm
  • Trial users
  • 234 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 09:14 AM #115

Hi.

Is there anyone that can adapt this addon for the latest ver of cs cart?