Dwolla Payment Gateway

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Good Morning,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I'm pleased to announce that we have completed and successfully tested the CS-Cart integration with Dwolla Payment Gateway ([/font][/color]http://www.dwolla.com[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif])[/font][/color]

[font=“arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif”][color=“#282828”]Version 2 is compatible with:[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]CS-Cart Professional v2.2.0+[/font][/color]

Version 3 is compatible with:

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]CS-Cart Community v3.0+[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]CS-Cart Professional v3.0+[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]CS-Cart Ultimate v3.0+[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]CS-Cart Multivendor By Request[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]This addon will priced at $50 per licensed domain.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Devleopers, please PM me for development license and distribution information.[/font][/color]

dwolla_install.jpg

Nice work Jeremy, I do believe this will become a popular addon within the community!

Thank you Struck.

Too bad Dwolla is only for USA…

Would buy it if you had it for version CS-Cart Pro 2.2.4

How about one for WePay? =)

[quote name='ticeholdings' timestamp='1359734107' post='154218']

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Good Morning,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I'm pleased to announce that we have completed and successfully tested the CS-Cart integration with Dwolla Payment Gateway ([/font][/color]http://www.dwolla.com[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif])[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Compatible with:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]CS-Cart Community v3.0+[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]CS-Cart Professional v3.0+[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]CS-Cart Ultimate v3.0+[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]CS-Cart Multivendor By Request[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]This addon will priced at $50 per licensed domain.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Devleopers, please PM me for development license and distribution information.[/font][/color]

[/quote]

I have my Dwolla set up. Where do I buy your add-on?

Here is the direct link: http://securemyshop.com/dwolla-payment-addon-v3.0.html

Getting this error when I go to the “Configure” tab of the Dwolla payment admin setup:

[color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]Unable to read resource: /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/skins/basic/admin/views/payments/components/cc_processors/dwolla.tpl[/font][/color]

[color=#000000]When I go to that directory, the file dwolla.tpl does not exist.[/color]

Also, as part of the setup inside my Dwolla account, it appears that I have to set this up like I am the creator (developer) of this application. But I'm not. It asks: “What is the URL that users can visit to use or download your application?” What do I put in that box? Also, the box above that asks for the “Application Name.” What do I put there?

[quote name='kingsleypress' timestamp='1360953923' post='155461']

Getting this error when I go to the “Configure” tab of the Dwolla payment admin setup:

[color=#000000]Unable to read resource: /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/skins/basic/admin/views/payments/components/cc_processors/dwolla.tpl[/color]

[color=#000000]When I go to that directory, the file dwolla.tpl does not exist.[/color]

[/quote]

The only explanation for that is you uploaded the skins directory from the extracted archive to the var/skins_repository/basic folder instead of skins/basic.

Barring that I would need access to your site.

[quote name='kingsleypress' timestamp='1360954594' post='155464']

Also, as part of the setup inside my Dwolla account, it appears that I have to set this up like I am the creator (developer) of this application. But I'm not. It asks: “What is the URL that users can visit to use or download your application?” What do I put in that box? Also, the box above that asks for the “Application Name.” What do I put there?

[/quote]

You are creating the app to generate an API key.

The directions in the Readme.txt file are as follows:

```php

Steps for generating the DWolla API key and API secret

1. Login into your Dwolla Account at www.dwolla.com

2)Click on the App Permission tab available in left Menu.

3)There you are presented with a link for Developers to edit their applications. e.g “Developers, edit the settings for your registered applications here.”

Click on the link here.

2. Click on “Create An Application” button for creating a new application.

3. For the 3 URL's please enter http://yoursite.com/path/to/cscart/index.php?dispatch=checkout.checkout

4. Fill out all the details and submit the application for approval. Your Dwolla API key and Dwolla API secret will be generated here.

5. Application will be in “Pending verification” status and you will need to wait until the application has been “Verified” by the Dwolla support team.

When your application is “Verified”, you will receive an email and that point your Dwolla API key and Secret will be activated.

```

Name the application whatever you like. It's only meaningful to you

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]It asks: “What is the URL that users can visit to use or download your application?” What do I put in that box?[/font][/color]

[quote name='kingsleypress' timestamp='1360955482' post='155469']

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]It asks: “What is the URL that users can visit to use or download your application?” What do I put in that box?[/font][/color]

[/quote]

Just put your site URL, e.g. http://www.kingsleypress.com/

Thanks.

It also has a list of permissions to check off. Do I just check some off them off or all of them? Here is the list:

Account Information

Contacts

Transaction Details

Balance

Send Money

Request Money

Funding Sources

Request and Send money are the only functions supported at this point.

All this has been added to the Readme.txt

It's been verified by the Dwolla team already. That was quick!

The latency in using Dwolla from a customer's point of view is the time it takes funds to clear when funding the account the first time. No downside from the vendor's perspective except for the popularity and marketing power of Paypal

I'm wanting to use it as my credit card processor instead of PayPal Pro. We'll see how it goes I guess. As far as I know, it's all ready to go.