Admin product page not rendering custom add-on file in deployed environment

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]

Does anyone happen to have any experience with troubleshooting add-ons? I currently have a custom add-on that works well in my local environment, but fails to render a specific file in our (soon to be production) environment on a hosted server.

[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]

The URL in question is /admin.php?dispatch=products.update&product_id=12345[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]

(The customer side of this add-on works fine. )

This specific file is not being called. It does exist on the server:

/addons/audio_player/controllers/admin/products.post.php[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]

The admin portion of this add-on is mirrored very much like the attachments add-on.

The admin side adds another tab to the product page admin. (tabs_extra.post.tpl) - This works fine.

I verified the appropriate file in func.php is getting called and fetches the appropriate data. (though I am not sure who is the caller)[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]

I verified that other add-on hooks that use this technique call their products.post.php file correctly: attachments, buy_together, etc. [/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]

I have been developing iteratively, and this file is new to the add-on.

It feel like maybe CS-Cart is trying to render previous version of the add-on (caching?)

Has anyone experienced anything like this? Seeing as how it works fine locally, I'm wondering if there are any common server-level issues that might help me out.

Things I have tried:

• deleted the caches files in /var/cache
  • appended '&cc' to the end of the add-on admin page
  • uninstalled and reinstalled the add-on
  • deleted and re-uploaded all of the add-on files- updated version number and priorities in the addon.xml files, both after deactivating the addon and uninstalling it. [/size][/font]

The addons folder looks like this:

/addons/audio_player/controllers/admin/audio_player.php[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]

/addons/audio_player/controllers/admin/products.post.php

/addons/audio_player/controllers/customer/audio_player.php

/addons/audio_player/controllers/customer/categories.post.php

/addons/audio_player/controllers/customer/products.post.php

/addons/audio_player/addon.xml

/addons/audio_player/func.php

/addons/audio_player/init.php[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]

/addons/audio_player/js

/addons/audio_player/config.php[/size][/font]

the skins admin folders look like this: (omitting the customer files since the customer side works well)

/skins/basic/admin/addons/audio_player/hooks/products/tabs_extra.post.tpl[/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]

/skins/basic/admin/addons/audio_player/views/audio_player/manage.tpl

/skins/basic/admin/addons/audio_player/views/audio_player/update.tpl

Cscart addon documentation is really quite dearth so any help you all can provide is much appreciated. We're at our wits end here. [/size][/font]