Edit products generate a Blank Page after upgrade to 2.2.5

Hi.

I made an upgrade in several steps (from 2.0.8 to 2.2.5) using cs-cart upgrade center.

Everything seemed to work fine (it works fine in customer front area) but when i try to edit products in admin back-end the site goes into a blank page. Several other function from admin-backend generates a blank page.

I must says that this is not due to low server resources (at least i dont think so). I have a dedicated server with 4 GB memory , 4 intel xeon CPUs and only 4 sites on it. Memory usage never passes 20% for example.

Also, other cs-cart installation i have seems to work just fine.

This one (with this blank page issue) worked fine before upgrade on the same server.

I asked cs-cart help support but i got a strange reply : we will get back to you. I mean wtf.

Any ideas on why this blank page happens after upgrade ?

Hello evecookies,

Thank you for your message.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in answering to your request in Help Desk. Unfortunately, our workload is too intense at the moment and we cannot answer all customers' requests as soon as we receive them. As far as I see, our technical support engineer has already answered to your request in Help Desk. Please check it.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Indeed.

Thank you.

You are always welcome.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team