Paying with points, vendor commission 0.00%

Hi, on the multi-vendor edition, when a buyer pays with points, it shows no money made in the vendor admin section. If the site commission is 50% and a $100 item is purchased using the points it should still show $50 owned to them and not $0. Has anyone notice this, it must be a bug. Please let me know.

D.

I have the same query as Belzibot… I guess it isn't a bug but a 'feature'. However, I am currently testing cs-cart on the 30 day free trial and really need to be able to pay vendors even if the product is purchased with points… there must be a simple patch or work-around for this.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,

Johdu

Have you contacted cs-cart for this issue? This can not be a 'feature'. Your vendor is losing money.

I told them that reward points must be a part of store owner not vendor for multivendor edition…

they are telling that this is the default functionality…

i.e because…

Suppose a customer purchased a product of Rs.5000 from vendor A and after complete the order he got point 100 and its value is rs.100.

now he purchase 1 product of rs.100 from vendor B then customer will get this material at free of cost and penalty will be born by vendor B… then why vendor B will provide a product to customer free of cost.

this is not business ethics…

I WANT TO SAY THAT THE VALUE OF REWARD POINTS IS DEDUCTING FROM VENDOR ACCOUNTS. IS THIS A RIGHT CONDITION OF REWARD POINTS OR GIFT CERTIFICATE…?