New Tab on Product detail page

Hi, I’m on a multi-vendor editition 3.0.4. I’ve been following these instructions:

CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.16.x documentation

It seems like it work but nothing show on the product detail page. It doesn’t seem to create the tab in the design / product tabs section. I’ve clear cache and all but nothing work. Can someone please confirm that they have added custom tabs to their product detail page using the info provided above?

I’ve gone to the backend product page / product tabs - tab but it is simply not created.

If nothing work I’ll have to go with the Extra Tab addon from coding staff but doesn’t seem to work with the latest versions.

Thanks for your time,

D.

Hello Belzibot,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, I cannot tell what exactly causes this issue. A product tab should be created properly if you follow instructions of the mentioned Knowledge base article. The problem requires the examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team