eBay connector for CS-Cart

Hi all,

due to high demand for easy listing of cs-cart products to ebay, we have developed a Windows application for this. Some of the features are:

-Multiple profiles for multiple eshops

-One-click listing

-Automatic image upload from cs-cart to ebay

-Multiple shipping profiles

The current state of the program is RC (Release Candidate) and we are looking for 2 beta testers with experience in ebay to perform a final test before we release it to the public. Of course the 2 testers will get the program for free. The estimated release date if everything goes as planned is 22/1/2013.

If you are interested to become beta tester please contact me at mihailidism @ rm-design.gr

[size=3]Update 1/4/2013 - We do not need testers any more since the program has been released[/size]

Things are going way better than expected, we will release the first version before the planned 25/1, probably tomorrow :) . Here are the full features of the program:

Listing features[list]

[]Select multiple products in your CS-Cart installation and list them on eBay with a few clicks

[
]Many of listing options available so you can fine tune your product listings

[]Automatic product preview picture submission

[
]End or revise your active eBay listings

[]Listing fees reporting after a product submission is complete

[/list]

Search & Management[list]

[
]Perform instant searches with EBBridge’s smart search features

[]Dedicated “e-shop” view to find products in your store

[
]Dedicated “eBay” view to manage your product listings

[/list]

Smart features[list]

[]Use of central database so you can work with your products from every computer on which EBBridge is installed

[
]Save time filling in the listing details by using Listing Templates

[]Take into account the currency exchange rates by automatic conversion of your products’ prices to USD

[
]Access all your e-shops in a single installation with E-eshop Profiles

[]Easily navigate to your e-shop or listed products with shortcuts

[/list]

Simplicity & Beauty

[list]

[
]EBBridge cares for your productivity by its well organized Graphical User Interface

[]The program is easy to learn so you can start submitting your products to eBay instantly

[/list]

Security[list]

[
]Encrypted communication between EBBridge and its online database

[]Encrypted store of your eBay account data

[
]Use of military strength Advanced Encryption Standard

[/list]

End User support / development[list]

[]Dedicated support department

[
]Roadmap and feature suggestions for future releases

[/list]

Would you like to see any other feature or have any suggestions?

Stay tuned for the official release and the demo version :)

Hi all,

EBBridge has been released.

The pricing policy will be domain based. That means that you should purchase domain licenses for each one of your domains. Each license lasts one year, costs €180 while it's renewal price is €60.

You will have full support provided that at least one of your purchased licenses is active.

Also, please note that despite our extensive testing, we decided to release the software as a release candidate as we believe that only the real-world usage should set it stable. Because of that, your licenses we be reseted when the software is marked as stable.

We also have a promotion until the end of the month for the members of this forum. Just enter the discount code CSCARTPROMO and you will get 25% discount for each domain license you purchase. We also offer free installation of the server-side script with this promotion. You should just submit a support ticket with your FTP and CS-Cart database details and we will do it for you (there may be a slight delay in case we have heavy work load)

For more information please click HERE

I would like to comment that I purchased this and the tool works great! I listed 30 products in very little time and it was all a breeze.

I have a question. Does it list the item on ebay just like it is listed on your site? Is there an option to add more than is on the site?

For example, I sell video games. They are listed in subcatagories.

So my title would be like this on my site:

Super Mario Bros

on eBay, I would want to add more to the title than that. More like:

Super Mario Bros for Nintendo NES etc.

Hi, yes you can edit all the details of the listing. The program simply prefils the fields with data from your eshop.

Please note that this cannot be done with Multilisting mode, because its purpose is to save time with batch import to eBay. But you can always edit a listing through the program after the listing creation.

Also you can try the demo to check if it fits your needs.

We’d like to inform you that EBBridge has gone stable.

In order to download the stable version, you should log in to your account and download the new version, there is no need to uninstall the previous, just install the new one.

In order to thank you for purchasing licenses before EBBridge has gone stable, we promised you to reset the start date of all domain licenses purchased before EBBridge is stable. Because of inability to reset the licenses for which recurring payments have been set due to Paypal limitations, we decided to issue a partial refund to you, accordingly to how many days before the stable version of EBBridge is released, you purchased your licenses.

In the following days you will receive an email stating that a partial refund has been issued for each one of your domain licenses.

Again, thank you for trying EBBridge. For any of you who haven’t tried it yet, don’t forget to give the demo a try and why not, provide feedback or ask any questions you may have. More information please check here .

Finally, concerning the development status of EBBridge, we are working on releasing a new minor version with additional eBay sites supported, before releasing the next major version with more features available. We don’t have an official release date, as we’d like to test each new eBay site extensively. An expected timeframe would be the next 2 weeks.

Thank you all for your trust and support :-)

A new version of EBBridge has been released, supporting listing products on the US, CA, UK and DE eBay sites.

With the new version also comes a promotion, 20% discount with the code EBAY20 for ten days. For more information you can click here.

Spring promotion for the first 10 customers who will purchase EBBridge. 35% off. Simply use the code SPRING35 during checkout!!! → ebbridge.rm-design.gr

Please note that we provide a fully functional demo that works in eBay sandbox environment and a complete user guide. So please use the demo before purchasing the program, in order to ensure that it suits your needs. And of course you can always contact us for further information.

Guys PLEASE try the fully functional demo before purchasing. Please note that this is commercial software and we cannot adapt it to fit the needs of every possible customer. We follow a strict roadmap.

We greatly appreciate feedback, but purchasing the program without testing it although we provide you a FULLY FUNCTIONAL demo is like getting clothes without testing the size.

It is not right to have so many customers asking for refunds, because we are not adapting EBBridge to fit their needs. Our TOS clearly state that we do not refund, for the simple reason that someone can list all his items in eBay and then ask for a refund. Despite this, we want all our customers to be happy, so all the refunds are completed even if someone has listed all his produsts to eBay and then decided that EBBridge doesn't suit his needs… But please, please firstly test the demo, ask us any questions you may have, and then purchase the software.

It is very logical that we are unable to cover everybody's needs, but we are always trying to make EBBridge better. In next version we will implement many new features, and also make the program compatible with more eshop platforms like xcart,magento,VM etc.

Please note that the spring promotion has been depleted, so we lifted the 10 customers limit to 60.

Spring promotion for the first 60 customers who will purchase EBBridge. 35% off. Simply use the code SPRING35 during checkout!!! → ebbridge.rm-design.gr

I dont mind paying the 60/year thing. But not too happy on the 120 “one time fee”.

You might be able to use the spring35 code.

Once I have my cart up and running I'll look into this more.

Well I downloaded the program. Can't seem to figure out how to use the damn thing =)

[quote name=‘parodius420’ timestamp=‘1374905287’ post=‘165892’]

I dont mind paying the 60/year thing. But not too happy on the 120 “one time fee”.

[/quote]

Hi, the one-time fee is for the software, and the 60/year is for updates. We carry many promotions for cs-cart forum members, so you can check this thread for any upcoming discounts :) .

[quote name=‘parodius420’ timestamp=‘1374953947’ post=‘165912’]

Well I downloaded the program. Can’t seem to figure out how to use the damn thing =)

[/quote]

Can you please be more specific in order to help you? Nobody had any problems before and we offer a very detailed manual(http://my.rm-host.gr/downloads/EBBridge-manual.pdf) with a ticket support system. I haven’t found any support requests from you or any email but only this post in this tread. If you have any problem please contact us and we will do our best to resolve any problem.

Well, it says “fully functional demo”, which is not the case. Alot of things it is telling me I cant do in demo mode. Its not finding any products on my store, and I cant even find a place to enter information on my store, nor list items.I will check out the link above tomorrow sometime.

[quote name='parodius420' timestamp='1375000045' post='165926']

Well, it says “fully functional demo”, which is not the case. Alot of things it is telling me I cant do in demo mode. Its not finding any products on my store, and I cant even find a place to enter information on my store, nor list items.I will check out the link above tomorrow sometime.

[/quote]

The demo version allows you to use all the features, but not in your cs-cart installation in order to prevent abuse. It works with a demo cs-cart installation on our server, and all the actions you do are made at eBay sandbox(testing) environment. This lets you test virtually all the aspects of the program without any limitation. In order to use it for your eshop, a valid domain license is required.

In a future release we are considering to change the demo mode in order to make it more user friendly and allow use in cs-cart installations other than our demo one.

When I go to checkout, its forcing me to pay a year updates. What if I do not want updates? Obviously if I purchase now, its going to have the newest update out, there is no reason for me to pay for this now, until I am ready to pay for the new functionality.

[quote name='mrfoameruk' timestamp='1374925432' post='165902']

You might be able to use the spring35 code.

Once I have my cart up and running I'll look into this more.

[/quote]

Tried it during checkout, said it is expired. Guess I will be waiting for another sale, unless I can find another alternative first.

[quote name='parodius420' timestamp='1375060891' post='165944']

When I go to checkout, its forcing me to pay a year updates. What if I do not want updates? Obviously if I purchase now, its going to have the newest update out, there is no reason for me to pay for this now, until I am ready to pay for the new functionality.

[/quote]

This is how the billing software works. Please let me explain, the first payment is the total(one-time software fee and one year license for one domain), we would like to have it shown as a single price but there are limitations of the billing software. It is not possible to display it a single price because then we cannot have recurring payments and addon domain licenses in case someone wants to have more domains.

Ahhh I see. When is the Spring35 code going to work again? I had it in my cart about to buy, but it is no longer valid it states.