• You cannot reply to this topic

Enter your price Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Maky
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:09 PM #1

Hi guys,

Can anybody explain "Zero price action" then "Ask customer to enter price"?
What is the purpose of that feature? It asks to enter price and then I can go to Checkout. I can put like $10000 and what then...
Dont get it.

Thanks

• Jayhawk
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:16 PM #2

I have this set up on my website as a hidden page. I send the link to a customer if they need to pay extra after an order is done such as expedited shipping, or insurance or anything else. It is a way for them to send more money through a checkout process that I do not have to do manually.

http://www.jayhawkop...stom-price.html

• Maky
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:34 PM #3

I have this set up on my website as a hidden page. I send the link to a customer if they need to pay extra after an order is done such as expedited shipping, or insurance or anything else. It is a way for them to send more money through a checkout process that I do not have to do manually.

Thanks Jayhawk. I will do same way as you did.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11400 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:09 PM #4

I use it for "services" or any variable amount. I.e. someone wants a bid on a job and I quote it at $200, I ask them to go to the item and enter 200 into the price field. This gets them to agree to T&C's and also authorizes the payment.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• Maky
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:30 AM #5

I use it for "services" or any variable amount. I.e. someone wants a bid on a job and I quote it at $200, I ask them to go to the item and enter 200 into the price field. This gets them to agree to T&C's and also authorizes the payment.

Thanks tbirnseth.

• Maky
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:37 AM #6

Jayhawk, how can i get text "Return period .. " as you have it?

• Jayhawk
  • Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:10 AM #7

On the product options page I think. It is a setting for each product when you make that product page.

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4657 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:46 AM #8

once you enable RMA addon in admin/addons you can then edit each products return period

John

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2