• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Addon: Paypal Pro Accept Multiple Currencies Rate Topic   - - - - -

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1487 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:02 PM #1

We are glad to announce a popular add-on from Webgraphiq - "PayPal Pro accept multiple currencies" for cs-cart v.3 releases.

This add-on for Cs-cart allows your customers to select which currency to pay for your products when using PayPal Pro.

You can read more details here PayPal Pro accept multiple currencies.

Cs-cart v2.x.x version PayPal Pro accept multiple currencies.

Other cs-cart v3 add-ons: click

WebGraphiq offers a wide range of professionally developed, ready to use CS-Cart add-ons to provide additional functionality and boost your sales. The oldest active CS-Cart add-on development team. -- Since 2006 --

CS-CART ADD-ONS | FREE QUOTE | CS-CART DEVELOPMENT | @webgraphiq

• Scott_C
  • Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:05 AM #2

I use and enjoy the benefits of many mods you do Thomas, but Im a bit confused by this one?

If a customer makes a payment in their currency, PP have told me they get billed that amount (not a converted amount). Also, I just today added around 11 currencies in my PP Pro account - so that customers can pay and settle in their chosen currency. Each currency account that I have created, shows a balance in that currency, not in my default currencu.

I already have your "Live Currency Rates" modifier so that a customer can shop in their currency. I realise that the conversion amount shown will be different than what PP offer me when i settle the payment, but this shouldnt affect the customer, as they are simply paying the amount invoiced.

If I need this mod, i will definitely get it, but its my understanding that a customer can already choose to checkout and pay in a currency I offer via your LCR add-on. Please let me know if I have any of this wrong.

Thank you,

Scott.

• Scott_C
  • Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:00 AM #3

Update: sorry, I see this is a limitation with Cs Cart and not Paypal. Just did an order in a currency other than my default, and PP converted it. :(

Buying your add-on now ;)

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1487 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:23 AM #4

Thank you.

WebGraphiq offers a wide range of professionally developed, ready to use CS-Cart add-ons to provide additional functionality and boost your sales. The oldest active CS-Cart add-on development team. -- Since 2006 --

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1487 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:40 AM #5

We are happy to announce that a new version of PayPal Pro accept multiple currencies add-on has been released for cs-cart v2 and v3 editions.
The v4 is coming soon.

• Scott_C
  • Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:36 PM #6

Thomas, what is new in the V2/V3 version? Should I download it again?

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1487 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:18 AM #7

Thomas, what is new in the V2/V3 version? Should I download it again?

Updated the supported currencies by PayPal Pro.
Recommended to upgrade.

• Scott_C
  • Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:11 AM #8

Thanks Thomas, Im happy to say that New Zealand dollars is now going through in its native currency.

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1487 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:59 PM #9

Thank you for keeping us informed, I'm glad to hear that. :)

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1487 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:17 AM #10

We are happy to announce that the CS-Cart v4 compatible version of PayPal pro accept multiple currencies add-on has been released.

You can read more details here PayPal Pro accept multiple currencies

Other CS-Cart v4 add-ons: click

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1487 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:30 AM #11

The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart v.4.1.2, no update required from the previous version. v4.1.3 compatibility soon.

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1487 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:57 AM #12

The compatibility with CS-Cart v.4.1.3 was tested, update is not required from the previous version. v4.1.4 compatibility soon.

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1487 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:07 AM #13

We are glad to announce that the compatibility with CS-Cart v.4.1.5 was tested, update is not required from the previous version.

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1487 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:40 AM #14

We are proud to announce that the PayPal Pro accept multiple currencies add-on has been successfully ported to CS-Cart 4.2.x.
Update not required from the previous version.
Learn more about it here.

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1487 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 07:06 AM #15

We are glad to announce that the compatibility with CS-Cart v.4.2.2 was tested, update is not required from the previous version.

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1487 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 06:59 AM #16

We are glad to announce that the compatibility with CS-Cart v.4.2.3 was tested, update is not required from the previous version.

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1487 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:24 AM #17

We are glad to announce that the compatibility with CS-Cart v.4.2.4 was tested, update is required from the previous version.

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1487 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:27 AM #18

The work on the upcoming cs-cart v.4.3.x compatibility was started, results soon.

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1487 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 08:00 AM #19

We are proud to announce that the PayPal PRO Multi-Currency add-on has been successfully ported to CS-Cart 4.3.1/4.3.2.
Update recommended from the previous version.
Learn more about it here.

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1487 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 10:33 AM #20

We are glad to announce that the compatibility with CS-Cart v.4.3.4 was tested, update is not required from the previous version.