How to make coupon code only valid to registered customers?

Currently I have Condition with “Coupon code” and “Once per customer” in Promotion. It works fine for everyone, even including Guest check out. How can I make the coupon only valid for customers?

appreciate any tips!

Tony

Join issue!

You can create a user group named 'Registered Customers'.

We have an addon to have certain User Group(s) to become active automatically after the customer registeration.

Then you only need to add one more 'User Group' rule with value 'Registered Customers'.

Combine the above three steps and you can achieve this kind of promotion.

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1364289319' post='158709']

You can create a user group named 'Registered Customers'.

We have an addon to have certain User Group(s) to become active automatically after the customer registeration.

Then you only need to add one more 'User Group' rule with value 'Registered Customers'.

Combine the above three steps and you can achieve this kind of promotion.

[/quote]

Thats all fine but how is the customer assigned the Group “[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Registered Customers” by default at registration, so that the coupon can apply to the[/font][/color] Group “[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Registered Customers”. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Otherwise you would have to wait for customers to register, then change them individually to Group “Registered Customers” . [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I have a Zencart site ,that when a customer registers, they are put into a DEFAULT Group automatically unlike CS-Cart.[/font][/color]