From apache2 to Nginx help

Hi do any of you have a guide or some good advice on how to go from apache to Nginx on my cs-cart 3.0.5 store?

and witch way should i go?

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]1) NGinx (Serving Static) + FastCGI PHP[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]2) NGinx (Serving Static) + Apache Backend PHP[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]and what about SEO?[/font][/color]

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][color=#282828]now myVPS server is running 3 sites and it should continu to do so. [/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]i am running the server now with apache2 php 5.3 cgi. E-mail, FTP, SSH shuld all work with Ngnix[/font][/color]

also if there is a Linux Nginx guru around maybe i could use your help on this project pleas contact me vi pm.

Best Regards

Joachim

Okay i am in doubt…

wil it give me the extra boost i am looking for to upgrade to nginx? or is my server running apache2 php cgi, eaccelerator mod_pagespeed just fine?

are there any vps/linux gurus out there that can optimize my site to load faster?

I am using Litespeed + Unixy Varnish Cache both combination give solid result. However both are in trial but Unixy beat up the litespeed and the cost is also cheap only $6/month instead of litespeed $14/month

This might help you - its a complete tutorial

http://www.sohaib.co…on-for-cs-cart/