• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Stripe Payment Add-On v3 from SecureMyshop Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:05 AM #41

The Stripe addon processes credit cards just as Authorize.net AIM does. The credit card information is entered on the CS-Cart site, sent to Stripe API using cURL and a response is sent back. The customer never leaves your site.

You will need to have an SSL certificate installed, if you do not already, for your customer's security and to limit your liability.

Test it out at the link below

Jeremy
Requin Creative Group
CS-Cart License | CS-Cart Addons

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:17 AM #42

I've added the Stripe to the Demo site at demo.requincreative.com

You can do a test order and choose Credit Card to checkout and test it out with the following info:

https://stripe.com/docs/testing

Jeremy
Requin Creative Group

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:23 AM #43

Thanks for the response. Do you offer both PayPal & Stripe currently on your site? If so, do both of those options show up as options on the mobile site as well?

For several years I have been using PayPal Pro as a credit card processor (merchant account) and PayPal Express for people with PayPal accounts. Both of these options work fine with Twigmo. I bought and installed the Stripe add-on a few weeks ago, hoping that I could quit PayPal Pro (and the $30/month fee) and use Stripe instead (still retaining PayPal Express for customers with PayPal accounts). However, as I said earlier, the Stripe addon doesn't work at all with Twigmo. People never get a chance to enter credit card details, and then when they click "Place Order" they get an error message and the order fails. I end up emailing or calling them, telling them to either try their order again on a computer or to use PayPal if they have it.

• ShowStuff
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:07 PM #44

@jeremy, thanks for posting the demo information. I'll check that out today.

@kingsleypress, thanks for your info as well. I'm currently only offering PayPal Express for the primary reason that I couldn't afford the $30/month charge for Pro.

Thanks again...

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:54 PM #45

My development team have looked into the feasibility of adding it Twigmo support for Stripe at checkout and we will adapt it to support the latest version of Twigmo.

Unfortunately the Twigmo documentation in the CS-Cart KB is still based on Twigmo v1.10 and we were unable to find any Twigmo documentation in the Developer's Documentation at all. So there will be a learning curve as we work through the Twigmo API on our own to make the updates. With that said, the development time will be in the neighborhood of 4-6 weeks due to ongoing projects.

I will update this thread as I receive updates.

Thanks for your patience.

Jeremy
Requin Creative Group

• ShowStuff
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:36 AM #46

@kinsleypress - Just thought I'd share this with you. I purchased the Stripe addon today and I am looking forward to the Twigmo support as well.

I did create an HTML box that will only display on the top of my Twigmo home page that states "Attention Mobile Users: At this time, all purchases from mobile devices must select the PayPal payment method. We apologize for any inconvenience."

At least this way they can see this information as soon as they hit your mobile site instead of seeing it after their transaction fails.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:26 AM #47

@kinsleypress - Just thought I'd share this with you. I purchased the Stripe addon today and I am looking forward to the Twigmo support as well.

I did create an HTML box that will only display on the top of my Twigmo home page that states "Attention Mobile Users: At this time, all purchases from mobile devices must select the PayPal payment method. We apologize for any inconvenience."

At least this way they can see this information as soon as they hit your mobile site instead of seeing it after their transaction fails.

Great idea! Thanks!

The text in that HTML block is smaller than pretty much all other text on my Twigmo site. What is the best way to increase the size? It's currently just in a p tag.

• ShowStuff
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:31 PM #48

Using the WYSIWYG editor, I centered and set its style at Header 2 (but you might choose Header 1) "Attention Mobile Users"

Then I change it to this (using standard paragraph size but in Bold):

You must select (PayPal Logo) as the payment method! (next line) We apologize....

I used the PayPal logo to grab their attention because I didn't think most of them would read the plain text version.

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:29 AM #49

My development team have looked into the feasibility of adding it Twigmo support for Stripe at checkout and we will adapt it to support the latest version of Twigmo.

the development time will be in the neighborhood of 4-6 weeks due to ongoing projects.

I will update this thread as I receive updates.

Thanks for your patience.

Any updates on this?

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:17 PM #50

Well, no response for some time now. I've emailed Jeremy and got no response that way either. This is a great addon, so I hope they are not abandoning it.

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:59 PM #51

Great news!

Stripe is now Twigmo compliant.

Submit a Support Request (http://securemyshop....contact-us.html) and include your CS-Cart Version and Licensed domain to receive the update.

Jeremy
Requin Creative Group