CDSEO AddOn

Hiya,

Can anyone recommend a CDSEO Addon for CS Cart V 3.0.4?

I'm considering this one :-

Search results

Which looks great, but was just wondering if there are any others that would be recommended.

Nige.

Yeah i see the addon and it is very useful to use if your products links was expired or changed…

Over 100 live stores are using our CS-Cart Canonical URL and Duplicate Content Fix Addon:

http://www.cscartroc…-fix-addon.html

Is there a complete SEO solution somewhere, that includes:[list]

[]canonical links for duplicate content

[
]rich snippets & schema.org html5 code

[]automatic image caption

[
]better 404 with suggestions, search, sitemap,

[]automatic meta tags / description / keywords / page title / options alt text, from variables (product name, category, brand, description, tags, etc)

[
]html cleanup

[]keyword autolinks

[
]social bookmarking statistics

[]images on cookieless domain

[
]etc.

[/list]

[quote name='Freeprawn' timestamp='1354463853' post='150258']

Hiya,

Can anyone recommend a CDSEO Addon for CS Cart V 3.0.4?

I'm considering this one :-

http://www.webgraphi…l-cdseo-v3.html

Which looks great, but was just wondering if there are any others that would be recommended.

Nige.

[/quote]

Thank you for your interest in our products.

This is a very popular add-on installed on many many live sites, more over than 500…

We received a lot of positive feedbacks.

Thanks for your input Thomas, I think yours is great don’t get me wrong :) and it’s probably the one I’m going to go with, just wanted to see what else is out there ;)

Nige.

No problem. :-)

I also looing for seo ad on, but I have big site with about 120 000 products, 5 000 categories and many products is in 50-100 categories.

I will be have any problems to site loading speed etc. when I install Your add on?

[quote name='kjpp' timestamp='1357557421' post='152288']

I also looing for seo ad on, but I have big site with about 120 000 products, 5 000 categories and many products is in 50-100 categories.

I will be have any problems to site loading speed etc. when I install Your add on?

[/quote]

May be you can directly contact from their site for faster response - CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Add-ons

[quote name='kjpp' timestamp='1357557421' post='152288']

[/quote]

Thank you for your interest in our products.

Check your mailbox, an email was sent.

Is there any user who bought this addon's and it have any good results?

Are you planning to expand the functionality of this addon?

[quote name='P-Pharma' timestamp='1358448056' post='153056']

Are you planning to expand the functionality of this addon?

[/quote]

To which functionality are you thinking?

[quote name='ThomH' timestamp='1358492886' post='153085']

[/quote]

May be pharma is talking about these features:

[list]

[

[

[]automatic meta tags / description / keywords / page title / options alt text, from variables (product name, category, brand, description, tags, etc)

[
]html cleanup

[]keyword autolinks

[

[
]etc.

[/list]

Hi seo is change from 3.0.5 so it couldnt change language.

Example ÜüİiĞğŞşÇçÖö it change uuiccoeoe.

But must be change this (ÜüİiĞğŞşÇçÖö) character uuiiggssccoo is anyone help for this thanks.

The other version only change in from fn.catalog.php it work but 3.0.5 not work fine.

$chars = array(

“ı” =>“i”,

“ç” =>“c”,

“ÄŸ” =>“g”,

“ü” =>“u”,

“ÅŸ” =>“s”,

“ö” =>“o”,

“Ä°” =>“i”,

“Ç” =>“c”,

“Äž” =>“g”,

“Ãœ” =>“u”,

“Åž” =>“s”,

“Ö” =>“o”,

' ' => $d,

''' => '',

[quote name='ThomH' timestamp='1358492886' post='153085']

[/quote]

The functions I posted above:

[quote name='P-Pharma' timestamp='1354507258' post='150285']

Is there a complete SEO solution somewhere, that includes:[list]

[

[

[
]html cleanup

[]keyword autolinks

[

[
]etc.

[/list]

[/quote]

I'm sure that I can think of more functions. Its unfortunately that no software exists to provide a complete SEO solution for CS-Cart. I know from experience that comprehensive SEO solutions sell very well and people are willing to pay a good price for a complete solution.

By way of comparison check out www.vbseo.com which is a complete SEO solution for vbulletin which costs $149 and has sold tens of thousands of licenses with yearly renewals. While CS-Cart probably has less license holders than vbulletin, its easy to do the math and see that there is a lot of future for a full SEO solution for CS-Cart.

[quote name='P-Pharma' timestamp='1358516181' post='153104']

The functions I posted above:

I'm sure that I can think of more functions. Its unfortunately that no software exists to provide a complete SEO solution for CS-Cart. I know from experience that comprehensive SEO solutions sell very well and people are willing to pay a good price for a complete solution.

By way of comparison check out www.vbseo.com which is a complete SEO solution for vbulletin which costs $149 and has sold tens of thousands of licenses with yearly renewals. While CS-Cart probably has less license holders than vbulletin, its easy to do the math and see that there is a lot of future for a full SEO solution for CS-Cart.

[/quote]

Thank you for the suggestions.

The first one from your list is the basic function,

the second was released in a separate add-on by an other development team (is expensive and less interest…),

the 404 was implemented in the latest version.

If there will more interest in the others will review and implement some of them.

[quote name='ThomH' timestamp='1358525148' post='153118']

the second was released in a separate add-on by an other development team (is expensive and less interest…),[/quote]

Yes, the rich snippets addon has a ridiculous price for CS-Cart ultimate. 250 and does not cover everything.

[quote name='ThomH' timestamp='1358525148' post='153118']

the 404 was implemented in the latest version.

[/quote]

Please show me your custom 404 page with page suggestions, search bar and sitemap overview on the 404 page.

This article gives good advise about creating a perfect 404 page:

http://alistapart.co…les/perfect404/

[quote name='P-Pharma' timestamp='1358535364' post='153127']

Yes, the rich snippets addon has a ridiculous price for CS-Cart ultimate. 250 and does not cover everything.

Please show me your custom 404 page with page suggestions, search bar and sitemap overview on the 404 page.

This article gives good advise about creating a perfect 404 page:

http://alistapart.co…les/perfect404/

[/quote]

Please visit the product details page to learn more about our 404 implementation, this may differ from your list to keep the prices as low as possible.