• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Twigmo Storefront App for iOS and Android Beta Testing

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:19 AM #41

also if in CS-Cart I have a product tab linked to a banner, will this tab appear in twigmo?

Yes, Twigmo supports product tabs with banners.
Alex Vinokurov,
Chief Visionary Officer at CS-Cart & Twigmo

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:03 PM #42

Yes, Twigmo supports product tabs with banners.

Ok another question... if the tab has a hyperlink, can a window open in modal?

Also - If I have a domain (it is he the same company just different domain ending) as a .ca and .com - do I have to buy two licences or can I use one?
cs-cart 4.2.1

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 07:18 AM #43

Hello,

Ok another question... if the tab has a hyperlink, can a window open in modal?

Sorry, your question is not clear for me. Could you clarify what you mean by 'in modal'?

Also - If I have a domain (it is he the same company just different domain ending) as a .ca and .com - do I have to buy two licences or can I use one?

If these two domains are served by a single CS-Cart installation with a single storefront, then you will need one Twigmo license. In case of two separate CS-Cart installations or a CS-Cart installation with 2 storefronts, you will need to buy 2 Twigmo licenses.

Thank you.
Alex Vinokurov,

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:37 AM #44

ok what about one install, two storefronts... both storefronts are the same domain but one with a .com and the other with .ca?
cs-cart 4.2.1

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:07 PM #45

ok what about one install, two storefronts... both storefronts are the same domain but one with a .com and the other with .ca?

As I wrote in my previous message, in this case you will need 2 Twigmo licenses.

Thank you.
Alex Vinokurov,

• Guest_Alieas_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:06 AM #46

Hi,

By when can we expect a stable version to release?? Seems like BETA has been ongoing since November. Will it be released in the first half of the year or second half? Seems like 60% customers are nowadays logging in from their mobile devices. Having apps for iOS & Android will definitely help every store.