• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Twigmo Storefront App for iOS and Android Beta Testing

• MichielTG
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:22 PM #21

This isn't the final release, is it? Because there doesn't seem to be an option to connect the app to your site storefront.

• ildar
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 391 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:56 PM #22

Dear Michiel,

The Twigmo Store application (that you can install from iTunes App Store and Google Play) should be considered as an example of the application that we can create for Twigmo users(merchants) for using by their store customers. This example application is currently connected to our demo CS-Cart installation.

Each instance of the Twigmo Store application in the App Store/Google Play can be connected to one store only. This means we will prepare a separate installation bundle for each store connected to Twigmo service. The terms and pricing will be published later. Stay tuned to us on Twitter (@twigmo) or our Facebook page at http://facebook.com/twigmo for the latest news.

I hope this information will be helpful.
Going mobile is easy! Check out our tool for making e-commerce site mobile visitors friendly - Twigmo Mobile Front-End.

Have an idea how to improve Twigmo? Share it with us!

• jegesmaci
  • Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:41 PM #23

Thank you for the explanation ildar. This now makes sense. I look forward to seeing the pricing as having an app for customer would be great.

Thanks!

Adam

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:12 PM #24

Hi there,

As I see, this App (iPhone) is nothing more, than a WebView. The only trick is, that the Facebook, Twitter and Desktop site links are opened externally in the native browser.

No extra features (eg. location services, push notifications, etc.)

Regards,

Istvan

• ildar
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 391 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:11 AM #25

Dear Istvan,

Yes, Twigmo Store application is just a sort of a native wrapper for Twigmo Mobile Front-End, which does not add new features at the moment. However, we will probably add the support of push notifications in future versions.

BTW, geolocation is already supported by Twigmo Mobile Front-End (both in a browser and the native application) if the "Enable geolocation" option is selected in the Mobile Front-End tab on the Administration > Add-ons > Twigmo page in your CS-Cart store admin panel.

Thank you.
Going mobile is easy! Check out our tool for making e-commerce site mobile visitors friendly - Twigmo Mobile Front-End.

Have an idea how to improve Twigmo? Share it with us!

• Guest_Moshe_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:45 AM #26

Is the Twigmo store app still only available as a demo?

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:08 AM #27

Is the Twigmo store app still only available as a demo?

Hello. Yes, only the demo version is available.

We are working on production version. It will take us about 4-6 months.

Stay tuned to Twigmo news on https://twitter.com/twigmo and https://www.facebook.com/twigmo
Ilya Kolesnikov,
Twigmo team
[size=2]Ex-CS-Cart Architect Team[/size]

• alephins
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:50 PM #28

Thanks. Do you know if there are any plans to integrate barcodes to scan products for the Twigmo frontend as there is for the backend?

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:47 AM #29

Thanks. Do you know if there are any plans to integrate barcodes to scan products for the Twigmo frontend as there is for the backend?

Hello,

Thank you for the idea. I like it. We have not planned it yet, but if you post your idea to the UserVoice forum and a lot of people vote for it, perhaps we will release it.

Thank you.
Ilya Kolesnikov,
Twigmo team

• Guest_Webjuice_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:47 PM #30

Hello, i have just installed twigmo native app from appstore (with my phone) and from google play (with Samsung s3) but whey i open the app i see a blank white screen... Anyone can help me? :)

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:38 AM #31

Hello, i have just installed twigmo native app from appstore (with my phone) and from google play (with Samsung s3) but whey i open the app i see a blank white screen... Anyone can help me? :)

Hello, what application have you downloaded? Twigmo Admin or Twigmo Store?
Ilya Kolesnikov,
Twigmo team

• Guest_Augusto_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:52 PM #32

Hello, i have downloaded the twigmo store. Android and IOS .. Blank screen. I am from italy maybe can help

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:33 AM #33

Hello, i have downloaded the twigmo store. Android and IOS .. Blank screen. I am from italy maybe can help

Hello,

Thank you for the information.
The Twigmo Store application was broken after migrating the demo version of Twigmo to the new server. We have fixed it. Please check it.

Thank you.
Ilya Kolesnikov,
Twigmo team

• webjuice
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:50 PM #34

Hello Ilya, now it's ok!

Wow, the app is very nice. Is it avaliable as service? We have some cscart stores and we are interessed

Thank you
AM

• 2tl
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 230 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:25 AM #35

Hello,

The Twigmo store is not available to our clients yet, it is still beta version.

We are planing to start sales in 4-6 months. It will be available as a service.

You will be able to get a branded iOS and Android application.
The final version of these applications will have your client's store logo, look-n-feel changes to meet the desktop store style (if required) and no Twigmo copyright at the bottom of the pages.

Stay tuned to Twigmo news at https://twitter.com/twigmo and https://www.facebook.com/twigmo

Thank you.
Ilya Kolesnikov,
Twigmo team

• websmart
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 04:35 AM #36

Hello,

The Twigmo store is not available to our clients yet, it is still beta version.

We are planing to start sales in 4-6 months. It will be available as a service.

You will be able to get a branded iOS and Android application.
The final version of these applications will have your client's store logo, look-n-feel changes to meet the desktop store style (if required) and no Twigmo copyright at the bottom of the pages.

Stay tuned to Twigmo news at https://twitter.com/twigmo and https://www.facebook.com/twigmo

Thank you.

Please keep us posted as soon as you are ready to roll this out!
Have been waiting for this

Thank you!

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:47 AM #37

websmart,

We are working hard on releasing this app before the end of this year.

Thank you for your patience!

Please keep us posted as soon as you are ready to roll this out!
Have been waiting for this
Thank you!

Alex Vinokurov,
Chief Visionary Officer at CS-Cart & Twigmo

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:15 PM #38

is it possible to manage the twigmo menu tree? e.g can I order the categories in my own way?
cs-cart 4.2.1

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 01:57 PM #39

Hello,

is it possible to manage the twigmo menu tree?

If you mean the top menu with the icons 'Home', 'Catalog', 'My account' and 'Search', then, no, unfortunately, there is no way to edit this menu (except changing colors via the Twigmo Visual Editor).

e.g can I order the categories in my own way?

If you mean the product categories, that are displayed on the Catalog page (when you click the second icon in the top menu), then yes, you can change their order on the Categories page in your CS-Cart admin panel (in other words, the order of the categories is the same in the desktop and mobile sites).

Thank you.
Alex Vinokurov,
Chief Visionary Officer at CS-Cart & Twigmo

Posted 24 November 2014 - 02:10 PM #40

Hello,

[/size]
If you mean the top menu with the icons 'Home', 'Catalog', 'My account' and 'Search', then, no, unfortunately, there is no way to edit this menu (except changing colors via the Twigmo Visual Editor).

[size=3]
If you mean the product categories, that are displayed on the Catalog page (when you click the second icon in the top menu), then yes, you can change their order on the Categories page in your CS-Cart admin panel (in other words, the order of the categories is the same in the desktop and mobile sites).

Thank you.

ok it was point #2 I was referring to.

also if in CS-Cart I have a product tab linked to a banner, will this tab appear in twigmo?
cs-cart 4.2.1