• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Twigmo Storefront App for iOS and Android Beta Testing

• kmolchanov
  • CS-Cart team
  • 1313 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:18 PM #1

Hello,

The beta testing of the native Android and iOS Twigmo Mobile Front-End apps is on!

The app is already available in Google Play and AppStore.

Konstantin Molchanov,
CS-Cart Architect Team
Suggest and vote for new features | Report a bug

• jegesmaci
  • Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:39 PM #2

I installed the app this morning. I am really impressed. Great work. As I ran through a checkout I noticed a couple of things:

1. Zip/Postal code should default the keyboard to numbers.
2. Share on social sites should look to see if the app is installed and use the app instead of launching the Facebook Site. I have seen this in other apps that they check to see if you have the Facebook app first and if not, take you to the website.

So far this is what I have seen. Again, I am really impressed. I will keep playing with it.

Adam

• nmb
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:59 PM #3

I am unable to install it. Here is the error message "Incorrect iOS or device".

My device is iPad 2 Wi-Fi (iOS 6.0.1).

• MichielTG
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:01 AM #4

Great app! Keep the good working! I found a little bug, when wifi is disabled you will get a blank page and when the wifi is on again you also get this blank page. However if you delte the twigmo store proces and restart you get the normal storefront.

It should be a cool future if offline acces is possible and if you got wifi-acces again the whole store should be resync.

Good Luck! Nice developments!

• ildar
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 391 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:08 PM #5

Guys,

Thank you for the feedback.

We will do our best to address your suggestions in the future versions.

nmb, it seems, you tried to install the application before it was rebuild for your device ID (see below). Now I see (in TestFlight control panel), that you have successfully installed the application. Please confirm it.

iOS users, please note, the iOS application needs to be rebuilt for each new beta tester to add their device ID to the list of devices that can run this application. Basically you should expect the application bundle the next day after you have applied for beta testing at TestFlight. Also once a new build is available for your device, you will receive an email from TestFlight.

There is a number of participants who have applied for iOS beta testing, but have not registered their devices at TestFlight (have not clicked the big green Register Device button). You have to register your devices in order to install the application. Please refer to the top post in this thread for more information.

We look forward to your feedback.
Going mobile is easy! Check out our tool for making e-commerce site mobile visitors friendly - Twigmo Mobile Front-End.

Have an idea how to improve Twigmo? Share it with us!

• nmb
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:20 PM #6

The iOS users who have registered their devices on TestFlight (see the top post), can download the app from the service by following this link from their iOS device: http://tflig.ht/RKgW8O

Yes I intalled it successfully after I received the email from TestFlight. The above sentence misled me to think that I could install the app immedialty after I registered with TestFlight.

• milezone
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:18 PM #7

still no way to take advantage of the ipad camera and add new products straight from the ipad. (or iphone). I think you are missing the boat on this. Take a peek at the ebay app, you can quickly add new products with photos right on the same ebay app. CS-Cart would be complete with this feature.

• AWOL2012
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:39 AM #8

Misleading message "The product has zero inventory" when there is only one option is out of stock, which will make customers give up to buy other options of the product. Should show "This option has zero inventory".

• ildar
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 391 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:41 PM #9

milezone,

Thank you for the suggestion. Actually, it is concerned with the application for a store admin, while we are discussing the beta storefront application for customers in this thread ;)

I noticed you voted for this feature at http://cscart.uservo...igmo-app-iphone. I would like to let you know that we are currently rebuilding Twigmo Mobile Admin application from scratch and will consider adding this feature. Thank you again.

AWOL2012,

This seems to be the default CS-Cart software behaviour and there is currently no a text label for addressing the scenario when only one of the option combinations is out of stock. I have forwarded your message to CS-Cart architects.
Going mobile is easy! Check out our tool for making e-commerce site mobile visitors friendly - Twigmo Mobile Front-End.

• kmolchanov
  • CS-Cart team
  • 1313 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:54 AM #10

Download Twigmo Store App for Android from Google Pl ay!

iOS version is on pre-moderation in Appstore.

Konstantin Molchanov,
CS-Cart Architect Team

• posto
  • Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:29 PM #11

Hi Konstantin,
works this App to with Mutlivendor user und hers Products/orders?
Templates for v3

**see Posto's Templates Tread**

• ildar
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 391 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:47 AM #12

https://itunes.apple...d442369170?mt=8
posto,

Thank you for your question.

Twigmo Store app is basically a native version of Twigmo Mobile Front-End which does support all CS-Cart editions. So, yes, Twigmo Store can work with CS-Cart Multi-Vendor.

But I guess there might be a sort of misunderstanding. Twigmo Store application is supposed to be installed and used by your store customers. But it seems your question is about the other Twigmo application - Twigmo Mobile Admin, it currently allows only a root store administrator to log in and manage a store, so it cannot be used by vendors with Multi-Vendor Edition. However, we are currently working on Twigmo Mobile Admin 2.0 which will support all type of administrators and vendors in CS-Cart Multi-Vendor & CS-Cart Ultimate editions.

Thank you for your patience.

• posto
  • Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:26 AM #13

we are currently working on Twigmo Mobile Admin 2.0 which will support all type of administrators and vendors in CS-Cart Multi-Vendor & CS-Cart Ultimate editions.

okey thank you
Templates for v3

**see Posto's Templates Tread**

• dsc81
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:58 PM #14

Hi Konstantin,
First of all I really want to thank you you and your team by developing this features for Android. However, I have several question that I would like to ask.
1. Is this version is final? If not, when will the final version be released?
2. which version of cs-cart that this android apps work well? (2.x or 3.x or all version)
3. How about if we already have different skins then the original one. will the skin also can be show on android or ios?
4. Is that possible if we buy only the apps but not register with you?

Thanks alot.. hope can get answer soon.

• ildar
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 391 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:59 AM #15

dsc81,

Thank you for the interest in Twigmo mobile applications. Please find my answers below.

1. Is this version is final? If not, when will the final version be released?

At the moment the version of Twigmo Store app at Google Play should be considered beta (it was uploaded for demo purposes). We have received no bug reports so far, so most probably you see the first final version of this application. Although, at this moment I cannot let you know its exact release date.

2. which version of cs-cart that this android apps work well? (2.x or 3.x or all version)

This application requires Twigmo add-on installed in your CS-Cart, because the app retrieves data directly from your store database. Twigmo add-on is compatible with CS-Cart 2.1.4 and later (including CS-Cart 3.x), so you can use the application only with these CS-Cart versions.

3. How about if we already have different skins then the original one. will the skin also can be show on android or ios?

If you mean, that you already changed the look-n-feel of your Twigmo Mobile Front-End by editing the custom.css file in the Twigmo add-on, then yes, these changes can be applied to the look-n-feel of the mobile frond-end displayed in the Twigmo Store application. As it is required to build this application for each CS-Cart store separately, you will be able to provide us with your custom CSS file to include it in the application.

4. Is that possible if we buy only the apps but not register with you?

No, unfortunately, we will not sell the application sepearately. It will be available only for users of Twigmo commercial plans that are paid on monthly basis.

Please do not hesitate to ask any other questions.

• dsc81
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:11 PM #16

hi ildar,
thanks for replying my question. but, if my cs cart is not like standard cart and i want to use my own server. is that possible if i develop android apps from cs-cart team or alt team?
thanks

• ildar
  • Architect
  • Twigmo team
  • 391 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:53 AM #17

Hello,

Twigmo Store mobile application retrieves all data directly from your store database and our environment is not involved in this process.

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to customize Twigmo Store features, though we might add this ability in the future. At the moment it is possible only to change only the look of the mobile skin (by customizing the custom.css file) in Twigmo Store application.

I apologize for possible inconvenience.

• kmolchanov
  • CS-Cart team
  • 1313 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:19 AM #18

Hey guys,

Twigmo Store for is already available in the AppStore: https://itunes.apple...d580054180?mt=8

Konstantin Molchanov,
CS-Cart Architect Team

• dsc81
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:39 PM #19

Hello,

Twigmo Store mobile application retrieves all data directly from your store database and our environment is not involved in this process.

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to customize Twigmo Store features, though we might add this ability in the future. At the moment it is possible only to change only the look of the mobile skin (by customizing the custom.css file) in Twigmo Store application.

I apologize for possible inconvenience.

Dear Ildar,
Thanks a lot for your information. I really appreciate it.

• kmolchanov
  • CS-Cart team
  • 1313 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:20 AM #20

Dear iOS users,

Please, do not apply for TestFlight testing as the app is already in AppStore.
Thank you!

Konstantin Molchanov,
CS-Cart Architect Team