Fatal error After Installation

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hi Guys,[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]I installed Cs-Cart on CP Panel Backend Server and ever since I keep getting this particular error: [/size][/font]

Fatal error[font=Times][size=1]: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in [/size][/font]/home/salviaex/public_html/core/db/mysql.php[font=Times][size=1] on line [/size][/font]101

It goes away once you refresh and the loads the page properly. But I can't wrap my brain around why that line appears everything seems to be okay with the installation.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Problem serveur

add in .htaccess

php_value memory_limit 132M

or php.ini Apache

memory_limit = 132M

or

see hoster with

Lucien

Instead, edit config.local.php and find the line that looks like

ini_set('memory_limit', 'mmM');

and change the value ('mm") to whatever number of MB you want to allow.

Note that this is a limit, not a setting. I.e. you will only use the memory you need, but once you reach the limit, you will get the error you have shown above (with different value).

I think if you use the php.ini or .htacess method discussed above, that it will be reset in config.local.php.

So I tried [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]add in .htaccess[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]php_value memory_limit 132M[/font][/color]

[font=“arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif”][color=“#282828”]This caused the whole website to abruptly stop working.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]or php.ini Apache[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]memory_limit = 132M [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Its running on CP Panel? Where is this file located? [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I also did what the poster [/font][/color]tbirnseth without any success, the “mm” was already set to 500M does nothing … any other ideas?

Cpanel > config php > Resource Limits memory_limit only info

this is you hoster can changes

You may need to restart Apache or PHP-FPM depending on your setup after making changes to php.ini

Note that if you are running suPHP (most hosting sites) then the .htaccess above will not work.

Try changing your 500M to 1024M (always best to use a power of 2).

I tried editing it to 1024 M doesn't do anything the error still appears. Also my host says that the resource limits are set to max. Maybe I should just dump CS cart for something like magento.

My guess is you have a an issue in your database that is sucking you dry on memory. There is no indication of the size of your store (products) and the number of product features/filters that you use. If you are running 128M or more of memory_limit, this should be plenty of room for most stores.

What was the “max” that your host indicated? I'm guessing you are on a shared server and that the host-imposed max might be too small for cs-cart to run effectively.

Have you looked at your database to see if any tables need repair or optimization?

Your situation is NOT usual. If all the above fails, suggest you contact the helpdesk to get their assistance.