Vendor Change Order status > Dynamic email content with Vendor Info

Hi,

I have a situation here where the email notification when order status is changed needs to be dynamic.

Example:

Vendor A received order > He/She changes the order status > “email” is sent to inform customer.

The “email” content should consist of Vendor A’s information like Bank Acc & Vendor Name.

If Vendor B does the same… The “email” content should consist of Vendor B’s information and so on…

Does anyone knows how this can be done?

Thanks.

Hello vincentskooi,

Thank you for your message.

As far as I understand your request, you need to include some additional information about a vendor to the invoice which is sent to the customer after the vendor changes the order status. Some code modifications are required to implement this feature. We would be happy to assist you in this matter within our technical support service. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk if you have support credits or an active support period.

If you mean something else, please clarify your request in more detail as long as the behaviour which you described persists in CS-Cart by default. Order invoices which are sent to customers by e-mail already contain vendor information.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Thanks, I will need additional Vendor information on the invoice.

I will try to see if I can make use of the profile fields for that purpose.